PDA

View Full Version : CA 1999 ford ranger prerunner, trade for car

jc_240
05-23-2014, 03:45 PM
I have a 99 ranger 3.0 5 speed. Has a brand new dirt designs race long travel kit just instaIled pulling over 18 inches of travel with a 10 inch king coilovers. The motor runs good with 170k miles on it. It is streight piped, but getting an exhaust on soon. Interior is completly gutted with the floors rhino lined and the roof painted black. It has 2 bucket seats and optima battery in the back. It has a full bedcage with 14 inch king shocks and f31 deavers with extra plated frame. foa bumpstops just installed in the rear. It has kartek drop hangers and extended shackles.. rear fiberglass is glassworks unlimited and front is a fiberwerx f150 one peice.. it has dana 44 front hubs so its f150 pattern in front and ranger pattern in the rear with matching aluminum rims but front are just a little wider and not painted... brand new general grabber 35 inch tires... also has new front brakes rotors pads callipers and everything. the rear end has 4.56 gears and disk brakes all around.

Cons: airbags are taken out so theres no cover were there used to be .. and will need new headlights they work but are ziptied on, i dont mind but some people do. The power steering will need to be replaced, is loud and a shaky and the right blinker stopped working and I havnt fixed it.

I am just testing the waters because im looking for something different .. i would like a car mostly looking for a g35 240sx 350z or other rwd cars.. the price i would value my truck is around 9k so trades must be around that +\- some cash. or will maybe sell.. Let me know what you got .. 805 266 3360 text preferred

turkey
05-29-2014, 12:48 PM
bumppppppp hi jc:)