PDA

View Full Version : s13 wont start up

dohdoh806
05-17-2014, 11:52 PM
Ok before i start getting bashed for not searching forums everytime ive searced i dont find anything to help....with that said the problem is that my buddy bought a bogus car,its a 91 hatch with a believed to b 92 ka24 not to sure if it actually is but either way thats the specs. Ok he claimed it drove for a bit but was having overheating issues due to fan not working properly. So he took it to replace n re wire new fans, now the car wont turn over it acts like it wants to start but wont turn over ...he suspected it was his distributor not getting any sparks or power what have you i took it off broke it down and didn't seem to be bad (meaning everything looked like new nothing worn down corroded nada) however his spark plugs looked horrible so until he buys those that is where we are . Im not here to for grammar lessons or punction classes so please bare with me im just a 240 lover asking for info thanks in advance

Felipe
05-18-2014, 01:55 AM
Small question thread maybe?

And go through the whole check list of crap that could be wrong. Like you said the spark plugs. . Then create thread so you won't get bashed on.

Just saying :0/