PDA

View Full Version : IN FT/FS: 1992 Nissan 240SX Convertible w/ Silvia front.

JDMJ914
05-15-2014, 03:04 AM
Juan @ 773-877-0814 Please read before contacting me. Price is $ 5,500 obo

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cto/4469105667.html

Looking to sell or trade my car. I'm looking for a coupe or s14.. I'm going to continue putting it back together as days come. It's at the perfect stage to build your own idea. I'm just going over everything at this point. I will try to list everything the car needs to be completed and everything that is included. The car was running great before I took it apart. Only reason I took it apart was to freshen everything up. No other reasons. Title is salvaged. I'm working on rebuilding it.

KA24DE 5 spd. unknown miles. Was rebuilt in 2006. Cold air intake with brand new knock off hks filter. Super healthy. Tran shifts great. Short throw with cf shift knob. Hotshot Headers to 2.5 Megan Racing catback. egr delete, dual altima fans with switch. Mishimoto radiator. Circuit sports coolant reservor tank. Runs 20w50 Valvoline full synthetic racing oil. Needs to be changed (included 4 qts. w/ new purolator oil filter). Needs motor mounts.

I was going to replace spark plugs, water pump, rad hoses, power steering pump(one hose is leaking a bit) steering rack, starter(sometimes it needs to be pushed started),all front suspension, pretty much everything with new parts. Also has brand new battery with warranty. I bought the car on March of 2012 and drove it for the entire summer then garaged it until March of 2014. Everything is old.

Has new heater core.

Z32 brakes all around, brake booster, ebrake, master cyl, etc. Ebrake needs adjusting, steel braided lines.

5 lug all from Z32. Z32 rear spindles. Welded diff. Works perfectly. (I would change fluid just because).Emusa coilovers with Megan rear sleeves. Fronts are bent so they need to be replaced. Have stock suspension( uninstalled). Will include Stance Z32 rear sleeves to use Stance suspension. Adj. rucas.

SE wheels on old mismatched potenzas. Just to roll in and out of garage.

Convertible doors in great shape w/out door panels. Also including coupe doors with clean door panels & manual mirrors.

Super clean dash. Shit is beautiful.

Clean black carpet. Great shape.

Floors are undercoated to avoid rusting.

Underbody has surface rust.

Rails have surface rust but all there. Solid.

Strut towers are good.

Brand new Bride knock off reclinable seat with knock off pair of Takata harnesses. Good until 2015 lol also Made in Japan No rails.

Top is in great shape. Works manually. Never got to figuring out why it's not auto. Pretty sure it works.

180SX 9k rpm cluster.

Silvia front end all oem. Bricks, silvia grille, amber/clear bumper lights, bumper (missing grille inserts), corners have broken tabs (I was going to replace them). Brand new Nissan headlight mounting brackets. Oem hood and fenders in good shape.

I'll do straight trades for running, ready to drift coupes and s14s. They absolutely have to be able to slide. Otherwise, save your time. Don't need to sell.

5280VertDET
05-15-2014, 07:29 AM
Thats a lot of rust for $5500, not sure if you are highballing for the lowballers. Plus, you need pix in the thread no CL links.

GL with reassembly.