PDA

View Full Version : Upstate SC. Who's out there?

airman
05-12-2014, 03:03 PM
Just moved to the Anderson area and am trying to catch up with any of the scene that might be around. I just bought myself a fully caged shell and now that I have a climate controlled garage with all sorts of tools and toys, it's so chill to work out there.

The other upstate/Greenville threads have died, and I didn't think reviving one of them was appropriate.

So, where's the Nissan/Infiniti/any car scene out there? If you ever need a place to wrench on your car, chill, drink beer, etc, I'm in Anderson right off 85.

VigiS14
07-11-2014, 01:05 AM
Hey bro, Im Virgil I have a shop in Greenville of White Horse Rd just wanted to welcome you and say wuz up. Where you from? Well hit me up on here or text me at 760-799-6517 I can introduce you to some of the local spots and people. We need more Nissan guys around here.... ok well talk to you later.

Just moved to the Anderson area and am trying to catch up with any of the scene that might be around. I just bought myself a fully caged shell and now that I have a climate controlled garage with all sorts of tools and toys, it's so chill to work out there.

The other upstate/Greenville threads have died, and I didn't think reviving one of them was appropriate.

So, where's the Nissan/Infiniti/any car scene out there? If you ever need a place to wrench on your car, chill, drink beer, etc, I'm in Anderson right off 85.

sd8ted
10-16-2014, 01:55 AM
Im in Greenville as well, near white horse road lol. Also have a shell I'm wanting to start on. Swapping my built sr into it.

Busted_daily
11-12-2014, 04:25 PM
hey i just moved to Aiken South Carolina where's the scene at or any drift shops ? tryin to finish my sr in my s14 and would like to meet more people im from south florida.

project-D180
01-21-2015, 11:47 AM
just moved out here to greenwood sc,whats the scene lookin like out here?any 240sx for sale?shops?meets?