PDA

View Full Version : Socal body work and pain by erik05v

Dek-Thai
05-04-2014, 05:41 PM
Anybody here know or had work done by the user name erik05v ? Hit me up if u can please I have couple things to asked. Posted here because he's in socal by Rancho Cucamonga

Lucifer.Valenino
05-06-2014, 01:55 PM
Yup. Had a wing and trunk paintmatched on my S14 Kouki about 1-1.5 years ago, and it came out looking great. Still looks fresh today.

He posts his work on his Instagram under the same username, you can check him out if you're unsure.

nofrey
05-10-2014, 01:41 PM
Not a 240 but had my Z color changed and qtr panels pulled by him over a year ago. Nothing but good things to say about his shop.

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo244/nofrey/Mobile%20Uploads/20140326_152828.jpg (http://s380.photobucket.com/user/nofrey/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20140326_152828.jpg.html)

Dek-Thai
05-14-2014, 06:21 PM
Wish I can say the same about my experience. ..

lude4life13
05-14-2014, 06:53 PM
Wish I can say the same about my experience. ..

What is your experience?

Dek-Thai
05-15-2014, 09:27 AM
Horrible. ......and it seem like its just me. Towed the shell about an hr there to get front tubs, shaved bay, removed all glass, and full color change on the s13. Keep going back and forth about the updates and everything was good but then shit started happening and I keep getting excuses why my shell is not done..fast forward 4ish months....so please dont tell me I need to have patience....I gave him a dateline and he delivered it with a bunch of runs, some spots have no clearcoat on it, painted over old adhesives, paint flaked offff the bumper and garbage body works. I told him to take it back and fix it and he said 2 weeks itll be done......its not ...he needs 1 more week so im like whatever. Saturday. .The day of delivery he texted me saying he couldn't make it he will bring it sunday. Sunday come around I texted him but he ignored me the whole day and I was pissed so I have to wait till Monday morning to call his shop. I asked the worker if my shell is done and the guy said no it won't be for couple more day. I rented a trailer, drove to his shop to pick it up and the body works that need to be fix are still marked... he didnt even touch it the last 3 weeks. This is just a short version of it....5ish months total of wait time

nofrey
05-17-2014, 10:18 PM
Damn that sucks. How long ago was that? All my txt were answered within the hour. I had a few issues when I first got it back, white flakes on the hood and run spot on the hatch. Was told to bring it back in a month once it dries, ended up repainting the hood and hatch.

Dek-Thai
05-18-2014, 11:58 AM
Like 2 weeks ago