.flush mounted turn signals
.Under tail kit
.All fluids have been changed I mean all so your ready to go
.The bike has been very well kept and it runs great
.Has clean fl title
.will come with gloves and helmet if needed

marlenergreaves
04-30-2014, 10:42 PM
Here is newly introducing product known as Vitamax Garcinia Cambogia is perfectly designed to make you slim and stunning. It will be alright after regular use. These healthy ingredients work for the betterment of your body and make you gorgeous. You ought to have a plan of action. HCA increase the level of serotonin in the body and helps you in stopping emotional eating and infatuation for food. I understand that in connection with Vitamax Garcinia Cambogia, but you may need to skip this. Some people gain weight due to their emotional eating. To what degree do organizations lay fingers on low cost Vitamax Garcinia Cambogia tricks? These are unusual strategies. This was a good mix or Vitamax Garcinia Cambogia is definitely something that you will not want to pass up. Vitamax Garcinia Cambogia provides you fast weight loses without exercise and strict diet plan. It is very easy process and all online.. Vitamax Garcinia Cambogia offers you wide range of Garcinia Cambogia Extract that helps you in losing weight and making you thin. Therefore, duh! Aren't you a Vitamax Garcinia Cambogia monkey? For visible results it takes almost 6 to 8 weeks. It's how to alleviate constant worrying in relation to Vitamax Garcinia Cambogia.

click here to more information.=====>> http://vitamaxgarciniacambogia.com/

IntDriftCrew
05-02-2014, 06:14 AM
Bump! Please someone buy this I need it gone!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

IntDriftCrew
05-07-2014, 12:11 PM
Bump! Come on guys its an awesome bike!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk