PDA

View Full Version : the Yoda cat aka munchkin cat...?

s13mikesr20
04-29-2014, 02:48 PM
Don make fun of me.....

But these cats are all sorts of hewra frush :bow:

But how in the hell can I get ahold of one

Went on Google tried finding searching and made a call or two but no luck I don't suppose theres a bredder on this forum that might have some insight for me or someone who owns one that can give me a idea of what I'm looking for

Me and my lady are trying to hunt one down but I'm just running into dead ends :duh:

No 240.. No id
04-29-2014, 03:01 PM
Thats cool, Do they just stay look like a kitty size for ever?

s13mikesr20
04-29-2014, 03:10 PM
Yes my lady is trying to source one so am I but can't efing find one ):<

Macaronnie
04-29-2014, 11:27 PM
if you find a breeder let me know. Ive been looking and cant find none either :/

5280VertDET
04-30-2014, 08:03 AM
http://i.imgur.com/L98VMeP.jpg

hobbs
04-30-2014, 09:01 AM
Why not just go to a local shelter and save an animals life instead of spending tons of cash on a 'trendy' pet? Not to mention why would you want a pet that looks like the offspring of an otter and a cat?

"omg I can't wait to post pictures of my retarded looking cat on hipstergram"

Matej
04-30-2014, 09:20 AM
Breeding animals to look like that is like breeding your kids to be hobbits and then having to explain to them why they cannot play sports as well as the other kids at school because you wanted them to look cute.

No 240.. No id
04-30-2014, 09:31 AM
Breeding animals to look like that is like breeding your kids to be hobbits and then having to explain to them why they cannot play sports as well as the other kids at school because you wanted them to look cute.

haha i see your point of view, but cat where made to Eat, Sleep, clean them selves, and treat their owners like crap lol.

Matej
04-30-2014, 09:46 AM
haha i see your point of view, but cat where made to Eat, Sleep, clean them selves, and treat their owners like crap lol.
Cats are also supposed to be able to jump on top of expensive furniture, leave paw prints all over thy neighbour's car, and get stuck in a tree. The cat above is going to get ripped apart by the first dog it encounters.

!Zar!
04-30-2014, 09:59 AM
I love when cat people dislike dogs.

But they want their cat to resemble a dog, and do tricks like a dog.

I'll never get it.

Macaronnie
04-30-2014, 10:55 AM
Who said this would be the only cat someone would have? Its only fair to get a normal cat so it can bully the midget kitty. For every yoda cat you get you must get three normal cats, two dogs, and six parrots. Save the animals!

Sent from my RM-877_nam_att_205 using Tapatalk

5280VertDET
04-30-2014, 12:30 PM
I love when cat people dislike dogs.

But they want their cat to resemble a dog, and do tricks like a dog.

I'll never get it.

This is what gets me:

Cat Person: "So, my cat is around here somewhere"

"Oh, you have a cat?"

CP: "Yea, but he's cool; he's like a dog...."

:picardfp:

VROOOM
04-30-2014, 01:54 PM
it would be funny to own one of those cats and a corgi.

s13mikesr20
04-30-2014, 02:51 PM
This is what gets me:

Cat Person: "So, my cat is around here somewhere"

"Oh, you have a cat?"

CP: "Yea, but he's cool; he's like a dog...."

:picardfp:

pffffff hahahahahahahah

s13mikesr20
04-30-2014, 02:52 PM
domestic stanced cat thats looks like a corgi and does random cat shananagins sign me up

drift freaq
04-30-2014, 03:33 PM
:rl::rl:Fuck this bullshit. What is is up with today's hipsters. I am not satisfied with anything. I have make it look dumb because I think it's cool.

I want a cat stanced like my car!!:duh::cj::loco::picardfp:

Jeesh give me a fricken break. Anyone who does that shit to a cat should fucking die. Yup I said that go and fucking live with it. Google glass munchkin Cat motherfuckers.
Depriving a cat of its natural abilities because it looks cool is right up there with Dr Josef Mengele and his cruel and inhuman experiments on humans.

They should be reported for animal cruelty.

s13mikesr20
04-30-2014, 04:15 PM
:rl::rl:Fuck this bullshit. What is is up with today's hipsters. I am not satisfied with anything. I have make it look dumb because I think it's cool.

Jeesh give me a fricken break. Anyone who does that shit to a cat should fucking die. Yup I said that go and fucking live with it. Google glass munchkin Cat motherfuckers.
Depriving a cat of its natural abilities because it looks cool is right up there with Dr Josef Mengele and his cruel and inhuman experiments on humans.

touchy subject someone obviously poured sour milk in your hater o's :whip:

its a cat

its low to the floor

get over it
no one asked for your opinion or your view in life just asking for a breeder
now back to the topic any one know a breeder

feito
04-30-2014, 04:19 PM
Stanced cat? When did we reach a new level of stupidity? Holy crap, just adopt from the local shelter or pick up a stray.... fuuuuuuuk breeders.

s13mikesr20
04-30-2014, 04:56 PM
Leave it to zilvia to hate on a thread HAHAHAHA

And not even try to help

Its a midget cat its a somewhat rare cat that people want as you can see I'm not the only one

I'm over this theard but I have been in contact with a breeder gonna think on this one thank you Silvia for nothing but laughs and useless arguments

drift freaq
04-30-2014, 08:27 PM
touchy subject someone obviously poured sour milk in your hater o's :whip:

its a cat

its low to the floor

get over it
no one asked for your opinion or your view in life just asking for a breeder
now back to the topic any one know a breeder

Wow you really are not an animal lover. You posted the damn thread that makes it open for discussion. Maybe you should go post it on forum for fucked up breeders. This is a car forum. Now you get it over you insolent punk.
I happen to like cats a lot and heat you posted was not a rare genetic thing like a midget. It is something that would not exist if some fucked up person had not breed it

Leave it to zilvia to hate on a thread HAHAHAHA

And not even try to help

Its a midget cat its a somewhat rare cat that people want as you can see I'm not the only one

I'm over this theard but I have been in contact with a breeder gonna think on this one thank you Silvia for nothing but laughs and useless arguments

Ya you should not have started in the first place. If you expected something different then you are clueless about ziti a. It's a Car Forum not a we Breed animals forum.

s13mikesr20
04-30-2014, 09:19 PM
Do you know a breeder or anyone that can help me find a munchkin cat.......

If not please keep your opinion to your self

I posted this in the off topic location for a reason CAUSE ITS OFF TOPIC I'm looking for a breeder that's it if you don't know one or don't care to help then obviously you have a lot of time on your hands I don't care if you love cats that's cute I love animals to and cars while were at it I love long walks on the beach and orange slices I also love it when people help people out and not give them a hard time about silly shit like how a munkin cat shouldn't exist :) that last bit I would really love

Animal cruelty starts when someone abuses a animal not when someone gives a animal like a munkin cat a home there as geneticly deformed as a Weiner dog get over it

Please once again breeder anyone?

ThatGuy
04-30-2014, 09:36 PM
I see a fire, I feel like stoking it...

Dachshunds were bred to be slim and stubborn, so they could fit into the holes of the creatures they were to bred to hunt. That would be the badger for those keeping track at home.

What is a "Munchkin Cat" bred for? Besides looking ridiculous and carrying a moniker that could be construed as derogatory to those of diminutive stature, that is?

I am not a fan of "designer breeds" in any species.

Perhaps if you want to find a breeder, you should check on forums dealing more with odd pet fetishes, or perhaps even something more local to you, like a newspaper.

Good luck in your search. I like the idea of an animal finding a home. I myself have an amazing rescue dog.

s13mikesr20
04-30-2014, 09:58 PM
I see a fire, I feel like stoking it...

Dachshunds were bred to be slim and stubborn, so they could fit into the holes of the creatures they were to bred to hunt. That would be the badger for those keeping track at home.

What is a "Munchkin Cat" bred for? Besides looking ridiculous and carrying a moniker that could be construed as derogatory to those of diminutive stature, that is?

I am not a fan of "designer breeds" in any species.

Perhaps if you want to find a breeder, you should check on forums dealing more with odd pet fetishes, or perhaps even something more local to you, like a newspaper.

Good luck in your search. I like the idea of an animal finding a home. I myself have an amazing rescue dog.

I have two rescues two min pins I understand were your coming from but its a awesome cat
And the fire is stoking just give it time hahahahhaa

Thank you for your input

VROOOM
05-01-2014, 08:11 AM

are you talking about the cats in glass containers? that was a hoax.

59bhp
05-01-2014, 08:30 AM
its actually a natural genetic mutation that makes them look like this, plus there is no real impingement on jumping/balancing abilities either.

SharkMan
05-01-2014, 09:58 AM
Hah! Isnt it great when people post a thread on an online forum and whine when they dont get the answer they want or when people talk shit. Bro this is an forum people are going to say what ever the hell they want. You cant be serious about your search I shouldnt need to point out the fact that this is a car forum and most likely no one gives a fuck about you quest for a short cat off topic or not.

Dont get me wrong you can post what ever you please, and my intent isnt to shit on your thread but merely saying you should know better and if you were serious you'd ask or search elsewhere.

Good luck with your search.

VNG704
05-01-2014, 11:30 AM
I completely agree, except for the part about not being able to post anything non car related. Stupid post? Yes but it's under "off topic" so... :shrugs:

Macaronnie
05-01-2014, 11:31 AM
hahahaha this is great. He didn't make the cat, he's just giving it a home because other people turn their nose up at it. Make a petition or go bomb their 'secret underground lab' where they make these monsters. Hes gonna get a midget kitty, keep us updated on finding a breeder and post pics of your cute yoda cat so you can upset more people. lol

SharkMan
05-01-2014, 11:43 AM
I completely agree, except for the part about not being able to post anything non car related. Stupid post? Yes but it's under "off topic" so... :shrugs:

Thats exactly what i was saying, anyone can post a thread on whatever they want and anyone can say what ever they want towards said thread. It is the internet after all.

And no one said he made the cat by the way.

DreamN
05-01-2014, 12:02 PM
I say we kill the cat for being a cat and not a dog.

s13mikesr20
05-01-2014, 12:20 PM
hahahaha this is great. He didn't make the cat, he's just giving it a home because other people turn their nose up at it. Make a petition or go bomb their 'secret underground lab' where they make these monsters. Hes gonna get a midget kitty, keep us updated on finding a breeder and post pics of your cute yoda cat so you can upset more people. lol

Lol will do

Matej
05-01-2014, 10:20 PM
hahahaha this is great. He didn't make the cat, he's just giving it a home because other people turn their nose up at it.
He is actively seeking one, therefore creating a market for it and a reason for breeders to keep inbreeding animals with ridiculous deformities and deficiencies. As long as there is a demand for something, there will always be a supply for it. And saying that other people turn their nose up at it is hardly true, as I would venture to say that a majority of the ignorant populace would love to have one, because 'so kawai bro.'

KiLLeR2001
05-01-2014, 10:29 PM
This is like the Persian breeders who breed their cats with such squished faces they can't even breathe correctly anymore. Not to mention these animals with such extremities will not live long healthy lives, I can guarantee it.

Macaronnie
05-02-2014, 12:10 AM
He is actively seeking one, therefore creating a market for it and a reason for breeders to keep inbreeding animals with ridiculous deformities and deficiencies. As long as there is a demand for something, there will always be a supply for it. And saying that other people turn their nose up at it is hardly true, as I would venture to say that a majority of the ignorant populace would love to have one, because 'so kawai bro.'

You're right about the supply and demand. But its just a 'hipster' thing to do, so they will eventually not be trendy and on to the new thing. But then we got all these yoda cat owners getting together and creating a forum where they could talk about their midget cats and how cool they are, and how its all about form over function or maybe vice versa with a normal cat forum. lol Just save an animal, no matter what.

s13mikesr20
05-02-2014, 08:19 AM
all valid points being spoken ive been watching a lot of videos of the munchkin breed and its quite interesting

study's show that weiner dogs will grow up to have back problems 99% of the time

you would assume the munchkin cat will fall under the same criteria but since its well a cat its much more flexible and wont have such painfull problems

but they are mostly pure breeds and will have a high risk of getting sick in the first year its born just like any other cat

so found a breeder
and the breeder wanted 2.5k(fucking steep a/f) I can go vvl on my sr with that much money

but I asked for pictures and to call me owner said sure ill get them to you later...
two days pass by no phone call no pics said breeder emails me says we can deliver lol random as shit message now im thinking its a scam (cause I live in scam city las vegas)

I say show me proof of age shots records everything including pictures

get another message you will get that when you recive the cat....

I write back
that's wishful thinking how can u expect me to drop almost 3k for all I know can be some screwed up cat or dog or man bear pig

so I get a email and a nasty phone call
im not some scammer screw you da da d a da

I send a email back stating that you need to go to salesmanship class 101 your gonna be asked these questions and people are gonna want to know what there buying...

I get another email stating
the kittens are barley 3 weeks old I cant even touch them.....

so im thinking right now.
so then why r u gonna send me pics and why don't you state that from the damn begging not only would I pay this guy and wait but I wouldn't even know how long it would be until I got the kittens

this is all from hoobly or whatever b/s its called

so I email the person back
and say look im sorry if I hurt your feelings but were I live if something as easy as information or pictures doesn't get done then im gonna think your full of shit and you wanna give me the run around :smash:

so im still on the hunt wish me luck

im in contact with another breeder seeing what kindof wait time im looking at

at this point I think im gonna call the shelter and see what theyhave over there

simmode1
05-02-2014, 09:21 AM
OMG. 2 pages of Zilvia arguing about a fucking cat.

Just let this thread die already, please.

s13mikesr20
05-02-2014, 09:40 AM
ohhhh no this is not gonna die sir lmao I agree on the arguing I just wanted to find a breeder not bring a hole cat debate to this off topic thread lmao

Macaronnie
05-02-2014, 10:34 AM
The debate is super funny though. If people are taking this to heart and letting it hurt their feelings. Wow. I thought it was all just friendly bickering haha and I don't blame you at all for being suspicious about it. Definitely gotta have some valid proof and it does seems like he was trying to get over on you. 2k for a cat? Do something with that Sr and buy a Yoda cat sticker haha

s13mikesr20
05-02-2014, 01:01 PM
The debate is super funny though. If people are taking this to heart and letting it hurt their feelings. Wow. I thought it was all just friendly bickering haha and I don't blame you at all for being suspicious about it. Definitely gotta have some valid proof and it does seems like he was trying to get over on you. 2k for a cat? Do something with that Sr and buy a Yoda cat sticker haha

yea this wasnt a topic for people to get butt hurt just trying to find a pokemon breeder fagot ass brok is being a bitch and not breeding my pokemon no matter what i do

s13mikesr20
05-09-2014, 07:23 PM
so me and my wife realized were not cat people hahahhaaha found a midget cat and we realized we didn't want to put it threw hell with are min pins so we bought this full breed shibu dog

her name is mango
and we got her for a steal 400$ from a good friend she was the last one out of the liter of males

http://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q502/Canadasr20/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20140507_193639_zpsqprzwokh.jpg (http://s1161.photobucket.com/user/Canadasr20/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20140507_193639_zpsqprzwokh.jpg.html)

http://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q502/Canadasr20/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20140508_144258_zpsvfzescfo.jpg (http://s1161.photobucket.com/user/Canadasr20/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20140508_144258_zpsvfzescfo.jpg.html)

http://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q502/Canadasr20/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20140508_144304_zpsikbiheek.jpg (http://s1161.photobucket.com/user/Canadasr20/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20140508_144304_zpsikbiheek.jpg.html)

http://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q502/Canadasr20/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20140508_144310_zps4w8dbqqv.jpg (http://s1161.photobucket.com/user/Canadasr20/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20140508_144310_zps4w8dbqqv.jpg.html)

this non sense thread shall BE CLOSED !!!!!!!! THANK YOU ZILVIA !!!!!!

BossHogg
05-09-2014, 08:03 PM
Everything in this thread pretty much showed truth. Hipster, wanted the next cool thing, then realized not cat people. Thafuq man. I want a shark. Realized I wasn't a shark person so I bought a whale.

Dog is cool though.

J3123MY
05-10-2014, 02:43 AM
lol. cool dog.

VROOOM
05-12-2014, 09:43 AM
Cool dog. my dog looks like a larger Shiba Inu, in fact the pound thought she was a Shiba. but she is a Jindo we think.