PDA

View Full Version : SFL Autosports Review Thread

04-25-2014, 03:58 PM
Hey guys,

Post up your reviews here please, whether it be good or bad.

We just want to know how we can serve our customers better and continue bringing you guys quality parts at amazing prices!

For everyone who has believed in us, we thank you very much!

Best Regards,
Luis & Late Night Auto Team

G_Low_Gr33n
06-17-2014, 03:11 PM

These babies came in today and I'm very satisfied with the shipping time and everything. Great communication. These guys are ppl of their word. 1000000000000% legit!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Y0da
07-27-2014, 05:42 PM
I ordered an RB25 bellhousing, S2 ecu, head drain tube,and s2 coil packs. They have communicated okay so far, I had some paypal issues in the beginning, but funds were sent on friday the 18th. I live 2.5 hours from their shop, but preferred to ship due to my work schedule. I wish I just drove there. On thursday I contacted him via text and was told it should have shipped out etc etc. Well it didnt. I was given a 1Z number for UPS that had been created about the time I texted him. Its sunday, and it still hasn't been accepted into the local hub/picked up.

Ill update this when/if my parts show up, but so far I wish it was just a little easier to get answers, shipping numbers, guestimated time of ship out. At point of purchase it seemed like monday, not a week after monday. I hate reminding people after I shell out more than half a grand to ship my stuff.

If my stuff ships out soon and is 100% perfect Ill order from them again happily as they have hard to get products. I also respect anyone communicating outside of work hours to make customers happy. I will happily knock this to a busy work week and spend oodles of more money...

When I get my shit :)

UPDATE: Package shipped out Monday(next day) Good shit from good people, Ill let you know when it comes in.

I got it here today and all was as described. even left the slave on my bellhousing. awesome! Thanks. Would do business again.