PDA

View Full Version : Raw brokerage Single turbo kit for RB ??

cobraa
04-13-2014, 10:34 AM
Anyone have review/experience/feeedback from this kit fitted for a RB26 ??

My mechanic have doubt about this kit and would prefere if I go full-race manifold with custom piping. For cost-issues, I would obviously prefer a kit with everything made already.

Thanks!

Edwin562
04-13-2014, 10:44 AM
As you can see from the product page, someone has already wrote a review on it

( http://www.rawbrokerage.com/raw-brokerage-billet-twin-scroll-top-mount-turbo-manifold-rb20-rb25-rb26/ )
... Not sure if its enough for you to decide but its a start. I hear good stuff from Raw Brokerage. I havent bought anything from them yet but I wouldn't put too much thought into it. Try it out. From the looks of the pics, manifold looks like a quality piece.

cobraa
04-13-2014, 10:53 AM
not trying to be an ass.. but anyone could've written this review lol.. could be raw employee themself. I def. cant judge by this comment.

fliprayzin240sx
04-13-2014, 07:46 PM
A couple buddies of my mine are actually talking about RB manifolds right now. After looking at the Raw and Fullrace manifolds, I'd be willing to try out the new Raw manifold. That damn billet merge collector would be the reason why I'd rather buy that. Most aftermarket manifolds have a tendency to crack at the collector, I doubt a solid billet collector would.

zerodameaon
04-14-2014, 03:55 AM
not trying to be an ass.. but anyone could've written this review lol.. could be raw employee themself. I def. cant judge by this comment.

With what we know of Raw, although it may be possible that an employee wrote that it is pretty doubtful.

rbs14kouki
04-14-2014, 12:11 PM
I know Doc Race just got a new v-band manifold !

i love mine on the sr !

I you wana lower the fabrication cost go with a full-race / EFR 83/74 iwg turbo (only a dp and intercooler piping will have to be fab...)

PrimeDirective
04-14-2014, 12:19 PM
I would get the Raw manifold with that awesome billet collector, and still do custom piping. The Raw manifold is cheaper with the billet collector than the full race one without and then you get the guaranteed fitment of custom piping.