PDA

View Full Version : r32/33 lhd conversion?

integramandj
04-08-2014, 08:06 AM
im wondering if its possible to do a lhd conversion on a r32 or 33 using s13 or 14 parts for example dash, steering rack, etc. im pretty sure there would be some mods that would have to be made but would it be worth it if lets say you get a great deal on a r32 or 33 and want to daily it without getting too much attention from johnny law every lhd conversion ive seen has been on r34s and they just cut up the dash and use a modded 350z rack im looking for more of a bolt on solution with little modding on an older chassis that would have more in common with a usdm chassis im sure its proabably been tried before otherwise we would see it alot more often and before i get the, "just swap in a rb into a 240" comments im asking this because i like the look of the 32 and 33 and think it would be cool to see a real-ish skyline lhd on the streets, just somthing to talk about i guess

Trap Star
04-08-2014, 08:58 AM
I really don't see the point of doing a Lhd swap. Doing a LHD swap on a car that was never available in LHD is going to be difficult and expensive. Definitely not a "bolt on" affair.

If you're worried about attracting attention from the police you might want to consider buying a car that is 100% legal.

ReallyBroke
04-08-2014, 09:20 AM
get some window tint

...and stop being stupid, doing a LHD swap on a skyline is a stupid idea.

There are some LHD R32's that I know of. when they were brand new you could special order them from the factory.

also there are some converted ones in Dubai, I think they use a Maxima dash (not sure what body syle maxima or skyline)

As for conversion parts, like the rack, pedals, etc. I would guess that z32 parts might work since so many parts interchange between a R32 and a Z32. but I have never researched it, I doubt very many people have.

integramandj
04-08-2014, 02:18 PM
i realize its not a bolt on affair but i meant swapping in a dash and other parts that would fit with little mods instead of cutting up the original dash to mirror it and making custom parts

g35gabby
04-08-2014, 02:26 PM
for what purpose? not being willing to learn how to drive with the steering wheel on the other side? this question is straight dumb, learn to drive or let someone drive it who has the mental fortitude to do so....

Come on, even postal workers can do it.....

integramandj
04-08-2014, 02:27 PM
I really don't see the point of doing a Lhd swap. Doing a LHD swap on a car that was never available in LHD is going to be difficult and expensive. Definitely not a "bolt on" affair.

If you're worried about attracting attention from the police you might want to consider buying a car that is 100% legal.

the point is i dont like the whole rhd thing i think its stupid when people do rhd conversions for the sake of it being rhd and its depressing that the usdm never got any good older skylines soooo i thought hey maybe this would be a solution the best of both worlds r32/33 lhd

and what i was referring to about the police is i live in a state thats pretty lax on modded car laws and if im not mistaken we can register "kit" cars i would have to look into more but im pretty sure it wouldnt be that much of a hassle to get it registered

integramandj
04-08-2014, 02:29 PM
for what purpose? not being willing to learn how to drive with the steering wheel on the other side? this question is straight dumb, learn to drive or let someone drive it who has the mental fortitude to do so....

Come on, even postal workers can do it.....

its personal prefrence trust me i have the "mental fortitude" to learn i just think if theres a way to make it lhd without too much work than why not

g35gabby
04-08-2014, 02:29 PM
the point is i dont like the whole rhd thing i think its stupid when people do rhd conversions for the sake of it being rhd and its depressing that the usdm never got any good older skylines soooo i thought hey maybe this would be a solution the best of both worlds r32/33 lhd

and what i was referring to about the police is i live in a state thats pretty lax on modded car laws and if im not mistaken we can register "kit" cars i would have to look into more but im pretty sure it wouldnt be that much of a hassle to get it registered

you think the placement of the steering wheel is what is going to stop you from registering it? you are clueless.

Btw, what you are talking about is doing a LHD conversion for the sake of a LHD conversion. not for any benefit or even cool points.

ReallyBroke
04-08-2014, 02:31 PM
you are going to figure out what parts work and what parts don't through trial and error. I doubt you will find anybody who knows the answers to your questions.

do you know how much is involved with a swap like that? I helped a friend do a RHD swap on a 240sx. there are alot of parts you need.

firewall, everything bolted to the firewall, steering rack, custom brake lines, the dash, all the climate control bullshit, pedals, rack, door panels, switches, carpet, center console. etc.

there would be ALOT of custom to get it to look okay.

the only way I would try a swap like that is if I had a half cut, you you arn't going to find a half cut of a LHD R32.

this is never going to happen, plain and simple. sorry bro.

integramandj
04-08-2014, 02:37 PM
you think the placement of the steering wheel is what is going to stop you from registering it? you are clueless.

Btw, what you are talking about is doing a LHD conversion for the sake of a LHD conversion. not for any benefit or even cool points.

wasnt trying to get cool points and its not for the sake of doing it, its functional because we drive on the right side of the road so yea thats kind of a benefit and i would look into the whole process of registering when the time would arise

ReallyBroke
04-08-2014, 02:41 PM
If you don't want "cool points" why are you looking to get a skyline?

why not get a civic or ford focus?

they get good gas milage, are LHD already, and ALOT more reliable.

Skylines are old as shit, break all the time, and are not very fast by todays standards.

The only reason to own one is because you think they are cool.

its all about personal tastes I guess, I don't understand your logic.

integramandj
04-08-2014, 02:43 PM
you are going to figure out what parts work and what parts don't through trial and error. I doubt you will find anybody who knows the answers to your questions.

do you know how much is involved with a swap like that? I helped a friend do a RHD swap on a 240sx. there are alot of parts you need.

firewall, everything bolted to the firewall, steering rack, custom brake lines, the dash, all the climate control bullshit, pedals, rack, door panels, switches, carpet, center console. etc.

there would be ALOT of custom to get it to look okay.

the only way I would try a swap like that is if I had a half cut, you you arn't going to find a half cut of a LHD R32.

this is never going to happen, plain and simple. sorry bro.

which is excactly why i asked if there was anybody who knew if any parts from a lhd vehicle would interchange i know a 240 dash is not gonna be direct bolt in but with a little work could you make it look like it could have i know you can swap some dashes around among some diffrent honda cars with little work and thought maybe other nissan chassis shared some of the same dimensions and possible bolt locations to other nissan chassis to make it a little easier and worth doing

g35gabby
04-08-2014, 02:45 PM
which is excactly why i asked if there was anybody who knew if any parts from a lhd vehicle would interchange i know a 240 dash is not gonna be direct bolt in but with a little work could you make it look like it could have i know you can swap some dashes around among some diffrent honda cars with little work and thought maybe other nissan chassis shared some of the same dimensions and possible bolt locations to other nissan chassis to make it a little easier and worth doing

there is 0 reasons that make this "worth doing"

integramandj
04-08-2014, 02:46 PM

Skylines are old as shit, break all the time, and are not very fast by todays standards.

i do think that skylines are cool but the reason you dont get my logic is because you are worried about what others think of you and i dont so i wont get a skyline because i want people to think im cool i would get one because i want one

integramandj
04-08-2014, 02:49 PM
there is 0 reasons that make this "worth doing"

why is that
why is there 0 reasons for doing this explain why you think this

ReallyBroke
04-08-2014, 02:49 PM
i do think that skylines are cool but the reason you dont get my logic is because you are worried about what others think of you and i dont so i wont get a skyline because i want people to think im cool i would get one because i want one

lol, you don't fuckin know me.

and you have bad taste.

please don't ruin a perfectly good skyline.

integramandj
04-08-2014, 02:57 PM
lol, you don't fuckin know me.

and you have bad taste.

please don't ruin a perfectly good skyline.

i think i struck a nerve o and btw this is in the tech talk section if you want to give opinions i hear that people care in the discussion section
and again thats why i asked im not familiar with skylines and not sure what swaps over this is the reason for the post so if you have no helpful info which i know you think you do mr fanboy then please sir feel free to move along and cloud up someones elses thread with useless comments

ReallyBroke
04-08-2014, 03:02 PM
sorry bro, I thought you didn't care what other people think about you.

I'm pretty sure I am the only one who gave you any information.

(you're welcome asshole)

sorry that you don't like my honest opinion just trying to help you out, I didn't realize that you were a doucher.

your idea is still stupid, good luck and make sure to post your part out thread on here so the parts off the Skyline that you ruin can go to a good home.

integramandj
04-08-2014, 03:10 PM
sorry bro, I thought you didn't care what other people think about you.

I'm pretty sure I am the only one who gave you any information.

sorry that you don't like my honest opinion just trying to help you out, I didn't realize that you were a doucher.

your idea is still stupid, good luck and make sure to post your part out thread on here so the parts off the Skyline that you ruin can go to a good home.

i dont care,if you think for one minute this is bothering me you are sadly mistaken and yes you are the only one who gave me info but you just had to insult the idea of another person for no reason except to make you feel better about yourself but hey whatever helps you sleep at night and i was only being a douche becuase you started talking shit first

i know your type you like to go around and fuck with people for the sake of doing it, troll, if you will be hey its ok because again i dont care i think its funny and i can get a good laugh out of it i just hope you dont take it so seriously because it kinda seems like you are

ReallyBroke
04-08-2014, 03:18 PM
i dont care,if you think for one minute this is bothering me you are sadly mistaken and yes you are the only one who gave me info but you just had to insult the idea of another person for no reason except to make you feel better about yourself but hey whatever helps you sleep at night and i was only being a douche becuase you started talking shit first

You sure are sensitive; all I said was that your idea was stupid.

are you sure you want to go through with the LHD swap? Because ALOT of people will call you stupid. like EVERYONE who you show your car to.

I would hate for you to commit suicide or something over it.

keep telling yourself you don't care what other people think, so you look like a pathetic asshole, and get all emotional. like a fucking girl.

you suck at ideas, talking shit, and you probably suck at life in general.

and uh, go fuck yourself.

5280VertDET
04-08-2014, 03:45 PM
:lockd:

Here's your "answer", which has been stated above. No it's not easily possible and here's a build:

http://forums.nicoclub.com/r33-gt-r-lhd-from-qatif-saudi-arabia-t479093.html

::CLOSE THREAD::

s14SRguy
04-08-2014, 08:31 PM
look at the username...

"integramandj"....integra man? on a nissan forum? no wonder you want to ruin a nissan.

Please do not kill a skyline.

ReallyBroke is ReallyRight. If you can legally manage to import a skyline, and decide to chop the fuck out of it for no reason other than it to be "left hand drive", everyone you meet is going to hate you. Hes not saying it to feel 'better' about himself, hes saying it because its a stupid idea, and a waste of time, and money. By the time you complete said ell ehh dee swap, you too will realize how fucking stupid it is, and that you should have just put all that money into the engine and suspension to have a super dope skyline instead of some weird ass bullshit. I'm starting to think your the troll. integra guy...

It wont be "WOAH LOOK AT THAT LHD SKYLINE!"
It will be "wtf is that? is that skyline even real?! hell naw"

Stick to your honda's kid.

integramandj
04-09-2014, 06:49 AM
:lockd:

Here's your "answer", which has been stated above. No it's not easily possible and here's a build:

http://forums.nicoclub.com/r33-gt-r-lhd-from-qatif-saudi-arabia-t479093.html

::CLOSE THREAD::

all it that is was a show thread but thanx anyway

integramandj
04-09-2014, 06:51 AM
so aside from how stupid this idea is does anyone else have some useful info pertaining to a lhd conversion on a r32/33

5280VertDET
04-09-2014, 08:12 AM
all it that is was a show thread but thanx anyway

True. But, it gives you something to search for.

Also, found this: http://bit.ly/1n3xwj4

Second link.

Besides, if you come to a Zcar and S-Chassis forum asking for tips on converting a R-Chassis, you're gonna have a bad time. :wtf:

g35gabby
04-09-2014, 08:20 AM
why is that
why is there 0 reasons for doing this explain why you think this

Why is there a reason to do this?

Because you can't handle shifting gears with your left hand.... maybe?

Reasons why not?

waste of money
no easier to register or avoid the law (if you get the car here legally it is legal, if it isn't... moving the steering wheel won't fix that)

lack of parts

Firewall needing to be replaced

the skyline driver's seat have lumbar support, not the passenger

Driver's side carpet pads and tie down on right hand drive side

Nothing improved for stupid amounts of money invested....

shall I continue? If this is really what you want buy a fucking S14 and do a R33 front end on it and spend a little money doing body work to make the R33 tails fit properly and be done with it. a S14 can be chopped up and turned into a hack job for a fraction of the price....

It won't be Madd Tyte Skyline Yo! but, that isn't well that isn't important to you and you don't care what people think so why even buy a skyline? Just get an S14 and slap some shit on it. you can even swap the RB in well you are at with the R33 front cut.

integramandj
04-09-2014, 10:01 AM
True. But, it gives you something to search for.

Also, found this: http://bit.ly/1n3xwj4

Second link.

Besides, if you come to a Zcar and S-Chassis forum asking for tips on converting a R-Chassis, you're gonna have a bad time. :wtf:

Thanx the second link was excactly what i was looking for and the whole reason for this was i was bored at work and saw a couple pics of lhd 33's and was just curious i never really planned on doing this it was more of just an idea i just dont see how people of the same community can be such dickheads about a simple idea but whatever
thanx bro

spooled240
04-09-2014, 12:50 PM
Just convert a s15. There are fiberglass LHD s15 dashes out there and you can use a lot of LHD s14 stuff since the cars are damn near identical underneath the sheet metal.

Sileighty_85
04-09-2014, 04:43 PM
Louisiana.. that explains it.for the price you'd pay for a R-Chassis and waste all your time and money destroying a R-chassis you could have just as easily bought an S-chassis and swapped in an Engine and front end.

kruked
04-09-2014, 06:26 PM
Just trolling...

Skylines are over rated. Buy one, chop the stupid fucking thing in half and burn the damn thing to the ground.

And then, call customs and tell them to come pick it up.

fliprayzin240sx
04-09-2014, 07:13 PM
Blah, honestly, who gives a fuck? Its his money, its his car, let him do what the fuck ever he wants to do. If he wants to bastardize a damn Skyline, go for it. Like a damn GTS-T is something sacred...its the damn Honda Accord of Japan for crying out loud. You guys act like its a gawdamn Ferrari or something exotic.

integramandj
04-10-2014, 07:04 AM
Louisiana.. that explains it.for the price you'd pay for a R-Chassis and waste all your time and money destroying a R-chassis you could have just as easily bought an S-chassis and swapped in an Engine and front end.

lol so whats wrong wit Louisiana

i have a s chassis i like the r chassis jesus christ i cant beleive this many people get so butt hurt over a goddamn car shit is unreal lmao

fliprayzin240sx
04-10-2014, 07:06 PM
^^^Mind you, the guys who are irritated are atleast guys who actually have Skylines.

integramandj
04-11-2014, 07:03 AM
i have a s14 but im not gonna get upset if sombody wanted to chop it up and stick a toyota motor in it

spooled240
04-11-2014, 11:16 AM
Worst things have happened to skylines in the past..

integramandj
04-11-2014, 02:40 PM
Worst things have happened to skylines in the past..

true story

No 240.. No id
04-11-2014, 03:01 PM
Wow..there are a lot of RUDE people here. I think a rhd drive car is cool for weekend driving, maybe Friday as well.... well at least that's what i'm doing. Its not worth driving a "cool car" as a daily and risk it being hit by a lame person lol.

04-12-2014, 05:30 AM
Seriously you people are trolls... why do any of you care what someone wants to do with _his_ car? People are only cool if they convert lhd->rhd but uncool if they go rhd->lhd? For srsly?

How about some big fkn reasons to go left hand drive..
1. you can see oncoming traffic in left turn lanes
2. you can see around parked cars when trying to get in or out of parking spaces
3. it's more comfortable to drive, you could even lend the car to non-jdm-fanbois

I'd love a lhd skyline, I don't see why anyone wouldn't...

And maybe you should all tone down the arguments about how costly it is, at least until you all stop buying overpriced jdm engines, body parts like cf hoods, uber rare jdm wheels, arc intercoolers etc... people all waste money their own way

ReallyBroke
04-12-2014, 08:26 AM
Canadian's opinions don't count.

integramandj
04-14-2014, 07:34 AM
Seriously you people are trolls... why do any of you care what someone wants to do with _his_ car? People are only cool if they convert lhd->rhd but uncool if they go rhd->lhd? For srsly?

2. you can see around parked cars when trying to get in or out of parking spaces
3. it's more comfortable to drive, you could even lend the car to non-jdm-fanbois

And maybe you should all tone down the arguments about how costly it is, at least until you all stop buying overpriced jdm engines, body parts like cf hoods, uber rare jdm wheels, arc intercoolers etc... people all waste money their own way

couldnt have said it any better

OutToWinPAHC
04-14-2014, 09:33 AM
Nissan never offered it, however an upfitter did for a very limted number of UAE and netherland cars. They used the Z32 TT firewall on the GTR converted as they have the same bump out for the clutch booster, the steering rack is S14 with some line conversion to wquip the hicas pressure sensor. Dash.... is custom or you can widen a altima or maxima (has been done). but Z32 or S14 firewall work with the corresponding under dash parts

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e311/ian350z/LHDR33.jpg
S14 dash
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w252/jarkowy/C2547410_4.jpg
Maxima dash
http://xjgnba.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pKgCSRFBXSrN2koRj3stqKP8jlJi48_NnCFTsNxDsiLijJLO _w_afmHoqxxGWdhrHjxfElwbmpY4RvGQTsNz9Rs4mYOW3VVnW/DSCN2965.JPG
http://xjgnba.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pHU-bG5mKpM780up1q5OW4T5tw2TMMORhgeeTGR0gccJ-VIzp_xzvE8MK6BQBif91J5MBVs3HDYMhNhlm19leXRnjPqn7u9 Ny/DSCN2966.JPG

spooled240
04-14-2014, 02:34 PM
The maxima dash looks legit, except for the gear indicator in the cluster -__-

fliprayzin240sx
04-14-2014, 06:09 PM
Wow..there are a lot of RUDE people here. I think a rhd drive car is cool for weekend driving, maybe Friday as well.... well at least that's what i'm doing. Its not worth driving a "cool car" as a daily and risk it being hit by a lame person lol.

You do that shit now with any S-chassis. How much money do you think you can recoup when/if somebody hits you. Not get enough money to fix your S-chassis and not find parts if you get hit in an R-chassis. Either way, you'd be assed out if you get into an accident.

Well, here's the thing, he asked for people's opinion and he got it. As far as your arguments on why LHD would be better, guess you've never been to Europe. They all drive RHT (except UK) but has no issues with whether or not your car is LHD or RHD. Personally, I like driving RHD cars since I'm right hand dominant and would rather use that for steering than shifting. Would I want a RHD car in the states...probably not. I dont want the unwanted attention from all the fanbois and I like the convinience of being able to use drive thrus.

integramandj
04-16-2014, 07:10 AM
You do that shit now with any S-chassis. How much money do you think you can recoup when/if somebody hits you. Not get enough money to fix your S-chassis and not find parts if you get hit in an R-chassis. Either way, you'd be assed out if you get into an accident.

Well, here's the thing, he asked for people's opinion and he got it. As far as your arguments on why LHD would be better, guess you've never been to Europe. They all drive RHT (except UK) but has no issues with whether or not your car is LHD or RHD. Personally, I like driving RHD cars since I'm right hand dominant and would rather use that for steering than shifting. Would I want a RHD car in the states...probably not. I dont want the unwanted attention from all the fanbois and I like the convinience of being able to use drive thrus.

well actually i really didnt ask for opinions i was asking if anybody has done it or would know what would be involved in doing it, with that being said i knew people were gonna give their opinions just didnt think people would have gotten so butt hurt over it

after reading my original post i can see how it would look like i was asking for opinions but in any case i did keep saying over and over that i wasnt looking for opinions i was looking for the tech side of it plus this isnt in the discussion section

ReallyBroke
04-16-2014, 07:22 AM
the reason you dont get my logic is because you are worried about what others think of you and i dont

/\ this was a dick comment for no reason, now you can stop being so dumbfounded as to why you piss people off.

You’re a fucking dick, your idea didn't piss me off, you did.

I was trying to help you at first, with the information, and with my opinion. I wouldn't say I'm an expert, but I do have a Skyline, and I've also helped with a RHD conversion on a 240sx. so I am not just talking out of my ass, I am trying to save not only a Skyline that is probably going to be ruined if you touch it, but also save you time and money.

If you don't want to hear other people’s honest opinions, get the fuck off the internet.

integramandj
04-16-2014, 02:16 PM
[QUOTE=ReallyBroke;5604016]get some window tint

...and stop being stupid, doing a LHD swap on a skyline is a stupid idea.

thats the first one

integramandj
04-16-2014, 02:17 PM

thats the second one you posted and the reason i responded the way i did

integramandj
04-16-2014, 02:25 PM
i was only being a dick becuase you were i dont let shit like this bother me but dont expect me to talk all friendly and nice when you call me stupid and try to be a dick for the sake of being a dick i try to treat everyone with respect and kindness unless someone starts shit first but some people get off on trying to put people down because they think theyre superior this is why car communities go to shit if you wanted to state your opinion you could have done it in a more mature way

ReallyBroke
04-16-2014, 02:53 PM
For the most part this site is all grown ass men, don't be a pussy.

if you don't want to hear what people have to say, ask your stupid ass questions somewhere else

...or try google n00b

integramandj
04-17-2014, 08:59 AM
For the most part this site is all grown ass men, don't be a pussy.

if you don't want to hear what people have to say, ask your stupid ass questions somewhere else

...or try google n00b

i did try google and just because your old enough to be considered an adult that dosent make you one and i am a noob hence the purpose of this thread captain obvious everybody has to start sometime im pretty sure you were once a noob and what excactly makes me a pussy

ReallyBroke
04-17-2014, 09:12 AM
i did try google and just because your old enough to be considered an adult that dosent make you one and i am a noob hence the purpose of this thread captain obvious everybody has to start sometime im pretty sure you were once a noob and what excactly makes me a pussy

the way you talk on here makes you look like a pussy, and makes you a target to get flammed.

If you are a n00b, you do have to start somewhere, but not doing a conversion like that.

there is so much involved in a swap like that, for instance you know the turbo(s) are on the left side of the car right? that is where your steering shaft will go if you convert the car to LHD. and alot more of the interior will need to be changed other than the dash.

also what about the wiper linkages? are you gonna swap over the cowl too? your wipers will clean the wrong side of the windsheild if you don't. where are you gonna find a wiper motor for a LHD skyline? lol.

if you get a skyline, and start cutting on it with no idea what you are getting into, its not going to end well.

like I said earlier, I am just trying to save you time and money.

and if I think an idea is stupid, I'm going to say its stupid, get over it. like I said, if you don't want to know what people think, DON"T ASK.

or grow some balls and take the flaming like a man. this isn't kindergarden, and it will be very hard for you to find people on here, and in the real world who will answer questions like this in a kind and respectful manner. don't be a bitch about it. :snoop:

04-17-2014, 09:26 AM
the way you talk on here makes you look like a pussy, and makes you a target to get flammed.

... etc ...
Having read this thread, he clearly was being attacked by people who said it was a stupid idea in every variation, some dismissively, some antagonistically.

I see very few "helpful" comments, almost everything posted suffers from a some serious dose of attitude, I can perfectly understand why the guy is being a dick in response, though it's counterproductive considering the environment...

fliprayzin240sx: you just verified my point, you want to drive a rhd car in england, and wouldn't want to drive one in the states, regardless how you justify it, the end result is the same; and if you can agree on that point, then the conversion doesn't seem so illogical, merely expensive.

If I didn't already have a racecar in development, I would love to convert a skyline just to hear everyone get butthurt over it, and then drool at how awesome it is later...

integramandj: I'm sure you know this, but the majority of popular forums suffer from bandwagoneering, a sort of elitism forms around their platforms, even if it's a crappy neon srt4 or some pickup truck suv hybrid monster; if you dare to do anything different, very few people will help you, because the internet makes them all experts in everything.

g35gabby
04-17-2014, 11:15 AM
If I didn't already have a racecar in development, I would love to convert a skyline just to hear everyone get butthurt over it, and then drool at how awesome it is later...

so you would be doing it for cool points? I still have not gotten why he wants to do it. I have no fears or concerns of driving a car with the steering wheel on the wrong side, special ed honda kids do it all the time, postal workers do it all the time, and even a good majority of the developed world does it.

He said he could learn to drive on the other so it isn't even a comfort thing, if he wants to do it to "avoid the police", why not import a legal one? Then the steering wheel can be left alone and a couple of months from now it can be had w/o being hacked up.

There is 0 logic implied to this idea, and even other simple solutions were offered..... Sure there are elitist and people people who care way more than they should for the average shit box, but who wants to see another hacked up anything? Never mind what he is trying to do is skirt the legal system, which at best is going to keep the car off the road for some time well this guy figures out what a mess he is making, or at worst provides 0 more legal reasons it should be on the road when you could wait a couple of months and have a fed legal one imported w/o all extra work when you "don't care about cool points" anyway.

dorkidori_s13
04-17-2014, 08:22 PM
ok, not sure why this thread is still in existence!
LOCKED!!