PDA

View Full Version : Official: Taco bell breakfast review thread

HOLYMOLY
04-04-2014, 07:08 PM
TACO BELL BREAKFAST

Do what it says, i tried it and was hella disappointed but had a couple people tell me they loved it.
What do you think?

fliprayzin240sx
04-04-2014, 07:59 PM
Does it gives you the runs like the usual taco bell meals? I only eat taco bell when I want to lose weight real fast...

Frank_Jaeger
04-04-2014, 09:42 PM
I only eat taco bell when I'm severely ill and have nothing to lose.

ghost_silvia
04-04-2014, 11:08 PM
Tried the waffle bacon taco. I'll just say I've had better. Torchy's tacos here in Austin has a better waffle taco that contains tortilla,waffle, bacon,fried egg,fried chicken strip in that order with syrup. To bad it's seasonal. :(

HOLYMOLY
04-05-2014, 08:58 AM
Tried the waffle bacon taco. I'll just say I've had better. Torchy's tacos here in Austin has a better waffle taco that contains tortilla,waffle, bacon,fried egg,fried chicken strip in that order with syrup. To bad it's seasonal. :(

that sounds orgasmic

i felt like the "eggs" taco bell used was my biggest concern/complaint, the eggs i tried felt as if they came in a big block and the employees just diced them up or something

ManoNegra
04-05-2014, 12:33 PM
I'm lucky enough to live in LA where good Latino food is abundant - Mexican, Oaxacan, Salvadorean, Guatemalan, etc. The taco cart on the dirt lot open at 2 am serves way better food than Taco Bell for the same price.
I do miss the Chihuahua commercials though.

Juantwo3
04-05-2014, 12:41 PM
I'm lucky enough to live in LA where good Latino food is abundant - Mexican, Oaxacan, Salvadorean, Guatemalan, etc. The taco cart on the dirt lot open at 2 am serves way better food than Taco Bell for the same price.
I do miss the Chihuahua commercials though.

Mole negro de Oaxaca dank af and the cheese fuckk man sprinkle some crickets on that shit and i can eat that all day

Felipe
04-05-2014, 01:20 PM
Mole negro de Oaxaca dank af and the cheese fuckk man sprinkle some crickets on that shit and i can eat that all day

Been wanting to try them fried up crickets :0/

S14kouki_10
04-05-2014, 08:17 PM

+1 for torchys tacos

Silverbullet
04-07-2014, 07:58 AM
some Taco Bells had a breakfast menu in the 2000s (and i liked it), but the new national breakfast menu seems to be completely different.

sidewaysil80
04-07-2014, 09:11 AM
I tried one of everything and its all super bland. Its not bad, but its not good either as it literally has zero taste. Needless to say I was incredibly dissapointed.

AarenNinja
04-08-2014, 04:40 PM
Omg! They're good!! Lols but hearing about these other places sound wayyyy more authentic with breakfast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

status_ryan
04-08-2014, 05:31 PM
I really like the crunchwrap and burrito. Kudos from me.