PDA

View Full Version : I need Everyones help ! ! ! REVENGE

TheSnail
06-16-2004, 01:17 PM
I need any help from you guys to take care of theis Ga16 Sentra fucks ! Let me tell you the situation. About two weeks ago I made fun of the Main moderator because he was trying to tell me that a sentra has 31% drive train loss, sometimes more. I told him the he needed to put the calculator down and face the fact that he does not drive a 300hp sentra. An inefficiant 4 wheel drive system may have a 31% loss but a fwd has the least, prob(10-15%) even a 240's rwd has 17% loss. Anyways they all started to talk shit and I just left. About a week later I tried the S/c and I left the valve cover air recirculating thing still conected to the intake. You know the thing that most people disconect and put a little filter on. Well that was still conected, so when the intake got pressurized the valve cover got pressurized and leaked oil from the valve cover gasket. So I dissconected it and everything was fine. Well when I posted that experience on their forum the two moderators laughed and then closed the thread. Then I got pissed and made a whole thread making fun of the Moderator that was bragging to me about his 170hp @ 10psi sentra. So they quickly erased the thread and then he banned me. Anyways, he is now telling every one that it blew up my sentra engine and it did not work, which is not good because now I have sentra ricers contacting my bidders and telling them it will blow up their motor. If theis dumn fucks spent the time reading my post they would see the motor never blew up like the moderator is telling everyone. You have to see this forum. I have never seen so many machanicaly retarded retards on a single page. 97% of theis guys cant understand the machanics of things and some of them try to speak about them. Theis guys are the most rude counter-productivce group I have seen. They are all bitter, because they didnt get the se-r but are still hanging on to there ga16's not doing shit just making fun of others. Now since they banned me I have no voice to deffend myself. I was hopeing any of you can go on their forum and make fun of them or stick up for me. If you dont want to, just read through there forum and get a laugh on how lame they are. Sorry for not using pharagrahs and you might be perminetly blind now. Any help would be greatly appriciated.
http://www.nissanforums.com/showthread.php?t=60794&page=1&pp=15

Thanks-Snail

S14DB
06-16-2004, 01:40 PM
yeah, I got some punks emailing me.

TheSnail
06-16-2004, 01:42 PM
Nevermind guys, The moderator told me he is unbanning me so we can all get thisd straight.

TheSnail
06-16-2004, 01:47 PM
Now it depends , this guy told me he is not a moderator, but is going to ask the moderator to un ban me.

BuudWeizErr
06-16-2004, 02:03 PM
nissanforums sucks.

i used to try on that forum, about 2 years ago, and i fucking gave up. sentra dipshits were giving out info about 240's and it was pretty much 100% fucking wrong.

bkfill
06-16-2004, 02:21 PM
snail take em at the track ;)

TheSnail
06-16-2004, 02:28 PM
Id take them going backwards. An SE-r is different, but a GA16? HAHAHAHA ! The thing is some of the ricers are scareing off customers, I was planning this money to go to the rb25 tranny for my rb26 but with thies fucks emailing people telling them it will blow up there motor, Id be luck to get half the money.

S14DB
06-16-2004, 02:43 PM
nissanforums sucks.

i used to try on that forum, about 2 years ago, and i fucking gave up. sentra dipshits were giving out info about 240's and it was pretty much 100% fucking wrong.
Yeah, I was hunting down the fucks that emailed me and I have to say wost fourm evar! Their mods violate their own rules and flame relentlessly. Then thay ban someone if they win the flamewar.

TheSnail
06-16-2004, 02:49 PM
You should see how fast they close threads. If you search banned you will see the previous members that became fet up with the forum and went ape-shit. That forum realy does suck. At first I was just dealing with them, but after a week of their bitter bitching and jokes, I went ape-shit and got banned.

S14DB
06-16-2004, 03:02 PM
"but it's a family sedan that will out handle, out accelerate, and out brake your lowly 240."

Like a 175whp FWD is anything to be concerned with.

TheSnail
06-16-2004, 03:04 PM
Is that a quote from what they said??

TheSnail
06-16-2004, 03:06 PM
Like a 175whp FWD is anything to be concerned with.

But thats there 2nd fastest one.

Whats our 2nd fastest 240?

S14DB
06-16-2004, 03:09 PM
I've come to see that these are the same people that rev on me when I'm in Jax.
http://www.nissanforums.com/showthread.php?t=49000

ruf
06-16-2004, 04:23 PM
Lighten up. It's a forum. You sound like someone kicked you in the nuts. If I had more time I would go over to that forum and make fun of you too.

TheSnail
06-16-2004, 05:05 PM
Lighten up. It's a forum.

No, it's Money. Read next time...