PDA

View Full Version : Nissan2nr22

TwinCityTech
03-31-2014, 03:53 PM
Sent this person money for parts (rear valances) that we had communicated and worked a deal on via text message... I wire the money to him using Western Union (i already know- not a good idea) since his trader score was ok and he provided a ton of info about himself etc. I simply got burned. NO parts, NOTHING at all... Hard earned money down the toilet on a hope that I wouldn't get screwed but it is what it is :(

bmitchell_ga
04-10-2014, 05:55 PM
Look at his reviews, as a buyer he bought with PayPal. Just saying........

GroundPerformance
04-10-2014, 06:07 PM
What exactly have you bought? No communication at all after making the payment or what??

RalliartRsX
04-10-2014, 07:15 PM
...............And the also gave you a negative feedback without even coming on here to clear his name or seemingly trying to work with you.........

Even if for some odd reason you made a mistake, you did not give him bad feedback so his move is not necessary.

Da fuq is wrong with people on this website?? Some of the people that are associated with this site can be real pieces of work.........

enkei2k
05-16-2014, 09:16 AM
Sent this person money for parts (rear valances) that we had communicated and worked a deal on via text message... I wire the money to him using Western Union (i already know- not a good idea) since his trader score was ok and he provided a ton of info about himself etc. I simply got burned. NO parts, NOTHING at all... Hard earned money down the toilet on a hope that I wouldn't get screwed but it is what it is :(

the member you are posting a review for disputes this claim and says that he never dealt with you in a sale.

If you have everything done via text message, please post up the conversation between the two of you and I'll confirm with the member if there is any truth to it.

Please respond within 72 hours otherwise I'll have to close this thread for false claim. Sending you a PM to this thread to make sure you see this.

Thanks.

enkei2k
05-20-2014, 12:21 PM
no response from OP. Close thread

:lockd: