PDA

View Full Version : CO 1995 vip q45

a-s-silvia
03-30-2014, 11:55 AM
The car is extremely clean and only has 99,000 miles motor runs smooth and pulls hard, always has had synthetic valvoline. The motor is as clean ad the car in between the intake manifold still looks clean and has no oil or antifreeze leaks as with the whole rest of the engine. The interior is perfict not even one crack or the sign of cracking in the leather and the windows are tinted very clean. The body has a few door dings from the typical parking lot ass holes but o stall nothing big and it is very unnoticeable. Now for the good stuff it has Megan Track coilovers, ARP rear extended studs, 18x9/10 2013 Mustang wheels, and straight pipe exhaust. The car is located in Colorado and at my dad's I might be interested in a trade if it's right, I am looking for $5000. This is by far a great cruising arround car the trans is still automatic but shifts smooth I have never had one problem with the car.

JetS500
03-30-2014, 06:49 PM
Should probably post some pics.. what color are the 'megan track coilovers' btw? how does it ride