PDA

View Full Version : STOLEN ~ 1997 Nissan 240sx S14

andy32sbsm
03-27-2014, 12:51 AM
****STOLEN****STOLEN****STOLEN**** Please Report to Police! :cops:

Hi everyone. I really hate where this "Drift Scene" is going. These rear wheel drive cars are being stolen left to right.I grew up with drifting since I was about 9 years old... Makes me sad.. :( But anyways..

Someone stole this Pearl White 1997 Nissan 240sx(S14) in Nevada Las Vegas

License Plate: 3XDB036 (California License Plate)
Date Stolen: March 24th,2014
Time was around 4PM-7:30PM
Last seen location was in a parking lot of Las Vegas Premium Outlets North

My buddy just purchased this car to take him to school and work. I would like to see this come back in one piece or minimal/minor things missing.... If anyone has seen the car or have any information where it might be, please help. Or to anyone reading this post, spread the word. it would be much appreciated!!! Karma comes a long way.. Thanks Everyone.

FIRST OF ALL. The 240 is a Base model that looks like a SE model because it has a Sunroof and Spoiler.

Things on the car that people may notice if the thief is planning to sell it piece by piece:

~Damaged Right hand side Fender

~Broken Right hand Side Corner Light

~Front Bumper has a crack and some paint peeled off

~Yellow aftermarket fog lights in the middle of the bumper

~Trunk is fading pretty badly(Spoiler paint still looks shiny)

~Taillights has a little chip on the corner on both sides

~Aftermarket stubby antenna

~Left Hand Side Rear Lower Quarter Panel has a noticeable scratch on it

~Original suspensions

~MANARAY rims 4x114 bolt pattern.
16x7(Front has Hankook Tires) & 16x8(Rear has Zetro Tires)

~Aftermarket sunroof because it is not a SE model (THE GLASS IS MADE IN USA)

~Stock exhaust(the metal tip is bent a little) Not many of these 240s have the stock exhaust nowadays..

~old Sony headunit (AUX cable hooked up from the back)

~MB Quarts Front Speakers.. Sony Xplod Rear speakers (with Alpine speaker cover)

~POLISHED/CHROME KA24DE Valve cover(Picture is before it was polished)

~Rebuilt original Nissan Alternator(pretty sure most cars this old would have a aftermarket alternator casing)

~NGK Blue spark plug wires

~HKS intake filter (Honeycomb style)

This is all I can really think of from the top of my head. If anyone can help. Please call the police, any information that will lead us to the car would be great and appreciated! Hope we can find these thieves and get them off the street!

Thank you everyone!

ldave98
03-27-2014, 01:13 AM
Because the pictures aren't showing up on my phone, I've posted some on imgur for anyone who is having the same problem. They are here http://m.imgur.com/a/wEPrT

A few inaccuracies here. The exhaust was swapped out for a 3 inch Greddy cat-back and the fog lights were removed because I planned on relocating them and was working on a custom bracket for them. If anyone sees it, please P.M. me or andy32sbsm. It has been reported stolen to Las Vegas Metro PD but they haven't gotten anywhere with it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

ManoNegra
03-27-2014, 08:13 AM
There is a sub-forum specifically made for these threads:
http://zilvia.net/f/forumdisplay.php?f=95

andy32sbsm
03-27-2014, 10:50 AM
I apologize. I didn't look around the forum as much before I posted this. Can a admin relocate this thread to the Stolen goods sections? :3

brndck
03-27-2014, 11:16 AM
AGAIN I'll point out that our vendor here BROADFIELD sells an amazing GPS tracking device from Viper that allows you to track your car via smartphone app.
It's $300 for the device, plus $75 a year for service. Well worth the peace of mind.

ldave98
03-27-2014, 08:36 PM
AGAIN I'll point out that our vendor here BROADFIELD sells an amazing GPS tracking device from Viper that allows you to track your car via smartphone app.
It's $300 for the device, plus $75 a year for service. Well worth the peace of mind.

Yeah I literally had it for two days. A security system was first on the list of things to buy.

Tono
03-27-2014, 11:23 PM
blah! i hate the Premium outlets. My buddy got his foglights stolen in broad daylight there. I wish you the best

brndck
03-28-2014, 12:20 AM
Yeah I literally had it for two days. A security system was first on the list of things to buy.

Uhhhhhhh TWO days??? Have you considered that whoever you bought it from may have had a spare key for it still? O_o

ldave98
03-28-2014, 12:34 AM
Uhhhhhhh TWO days??? Have you considered that whoever you bought it from may have had a spare key for it still? O_o

Well the guy I bought it from is pretty cool and he's the one who posted this thread for me lol

enkei2k
03-28-2014, 09:59 AM
moved to proper section.

WIKID S4TEEN
03-28-2014, 10:48 AM

Sorry I don't mean to thread jack. Free bump?
But I keep seeing you post this & telling myself, I need to do this.
What's the link again, lol?

OP, Hope you find your car, but that 2 day deal does sound suspicion.:cops:

Broadfield
03-28-2014, 08:36 PM
Sorry I don't mean to thread jack. Free bump?
But I keep seeing you post this & telling myself, I need to do this.
What's the link again, lol?

You can simply send me a PM and I'll get you hooked up with whatever level of security setup you want. This is the "ultimate" setup I had going... I will still offer it at the same price if you are interested in it:

http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=523731

If you want remote start added then you would do this one:

http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=537559

supradeluxe
04-04-2014, 06:02 PM
also notice how the OP(original owner who sold you the car) actually posted in the wrong thread section as well. Not sure if thats an honest mistake or hes trying his best to cover his tracks without being too obvious.

S14kouki_10
05-13-2014, 11:02 PM
po stole it

fliprayzin240sx
05-14-2014, 08:54 AM
^^^You didnt read the whole thread huh?