PDA

View Full Version : s13 seat problems

m-drift
03-19-2014, 07:49 AM
I have a sparko evo seat and a buddy club seat rail side mount. I feel as if the seat sits up kind of high.
question number 1 whats the best seat combo or complete rail and seat set if I want it to sit low. As of right now the seat is a inch or 2 from the roof.and me sitting in the seat im almost at the roof about half inch away?

Atill93
03-19-2014, 12:29 PM
i've been shopping for a seat/rail setup and i've seen "super low" rails. for example buddy club has Buddy Club Racing Spec Super Low Seat Rails. im not sure how they compare to regular rails. i've heard side mount goes lower than bottom mount though so you're good there

m-drift
03-19-2014, 12:36 PM
i've been shopping for a seat/rail setup and i've seen "super low" rails. for example buddy club has Buddy Club Racing Spec Super Low Seat Rails. im not sure how they compare to regular rails. i've heard side mount goes lower than bottom mount though so you're good there

I have buddy club supper low rails, i think its just the seat. i feel as if i need to buy a bride seat. maybe ill be more satisfied