PDA

View Full Version : Ka24e to ka24de 12v to coil, no spark /:<

Frankiejay420
03-17-2014, 05:10 PM
Ka24e to ka24de swap, has fuel but not getting spark.. 12 volts to the coil but nothing coming out.. what could it possible be? the ECU I got from the guy two weeks later hoping he didn't drop it or anything.. I did re pin the dash connector, water temp, tech, speedometer, a/c, ignition start signal and grounded the black wire to two ground wires from the actual plug.. Even bought another coil thinking the first one I just bought was a bad coil, should I try swapping ECU's? How can I use my DMM and test the dizzy? or CAS? Im pretty sure I read the coil right, my first time using a DMM lol or maybe its the Module? I know ima need to swap the tach if I want it to work, or do I need a dohc tach to complete the circuit or something because I see that same wire runs to the relay by my coil doesn't the coil have a pulse? maybe a bad relay? plugs look good.. seems like everything else works, like my cluster, brake light but my E-brake light does stay on when the E-brake is down I believe, well this is my first swap so bare with me please.. been searching and searching and seem to not find much.. :wtf2: :gotme