PDA

View Full Version : socaltxg35

90S13dude
03-14-2014, 09:00 PM
I recently bought wheels from this guy. When I received the wheels they were very poorly packaged and beat up from shipping improperly packed. He also said the wheels had no rash no cracks and only two small nicks from tire installation. Three out of four wheels have at least three to four inches of rash. When I contacted the guy he said he forgot that they were curbed would refund $550 but not shipping. Now he says he will refund all my money but I have to cover return shipping. I will be keeping and powder coating as it makes no sense to lose $120. Buyers beware!!!! Ask for lots of pics with the current date so that you know 100% what you are getting.

Edit.... I also suggested that if he wanted to make things right he could split the cost of powder coating which would be $100 to which he refused.

Kaomon
03-15-2014, 12:00 AM
If you paid with paypal, not as gift then take a screenshot of the seller's f/s thread. Take detailed pictures of the wheels and file a claim with paypal for partial refund and also forward all communication with buyer for reference... sorry to hear about it..good luck!