PDA

View Full Version : CA 95 240sx s14. Cheap and clean OBO

Mikesteezyyy
03-08-2014, 03:12 PM
*Im on my phone so I can't add many pictures but I'll be home in a couple of hours so Ill update asap

I have a 1995 Nissan 240sx for sale. This has been my baby for the past three years but now it's time to part ways. I no longer need the car as I have bought a new car and my plans of keeping this as a track car are no longer possible.
The car has 220,xxx miles on the chassis and block and about 10,xxx miles on a fully rebuilt head. Has CX Racing coilovers in the back and silkroad coils w/camber plates in front. XXR 006 18x8.5 all around. Godspeed Front tension rods. No name front and rear strut bars. No name bucket seats. No name short shifter. New tags are paid for just needs to be smogged or not perfect for track just needs a diff!
Recently replaced:
Alternator
Starter
Just about every sensor you can think of
Water pump
Thermostat
Spark plugs and wires
New Clutch (exedy stage 2 less than 5k miles)
Clutch slave
Clutch master
Fuel filter and rebuilt fuel injectors.

The reason I'm selling so cheap is because the car isn't starting right now. I already know it's just a fuel issue but seeing as I don't have time or money being a full time student and working a couple jobs with a gf that demands the rest of my time I just need to part ways wth it. Honestly I'm 90 percent sure it's just the fuel pump or maybe a clog in the fuel line. Also won't be selling with the the speakers I'll be taking those out.

Bottom line, first person to show up at my house with a tow truck and money in hand takes it. If you can't tow it yourself I can tow it for an extra charge.
Text/call 9518018278 for more info
First come first serve 2750 OBO

Mikesteezyyy
03-10-2014, 05:14 PM
Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!