PDA

View Full Version : Sloppy Mechanics Dyno Festival! Sunday 4/27/14 - Back in Allentown! Nitrous/Burnouts!

codyace
03-05-2014, 08:51 PM
The Bi-Annual **** show returns to DIEHL PAVING, located in Allentown PA, back with vengeance and more destruction and HP than ever.

The last few years have been quiet and week, however still would haul in 40 wierd ass cars that made more power than your race car. With that said, WE AREfinallly it's back on AIrport road ready to blow your mind!

From 30 hp Chevettes to 1000 HP Supras, you won't find a better spread of hot rods that the SlopFest Dyno day! Who cars about seeing 15 WRX's in a row all misfiring away making 250 whp when you can see TURBO 3.8 FWD swaps, JUNKYARD LSX swapped FAIRMONTS (as your sister isn't classy enough to require non bench seats) or BADASS TURBOCHARGED SIHT BOXES THAT COULD BLOW UP AT RANDOM!!!!

Anyone who has been to an event understands the fun of it all; it's as no holds barred as Ric Flair vs Macho Man vs Hulk vs Heartbreak Kid...no rules, no worries....just fun in the sun, with burnouts and your gf's buns (on display). We YOLO like your cousin on Moly at the Maingate, twerkin for Jesus, and cleaning cob for Allah.

THIS IS A 2WD ONLY DYNO. NO SISSY AWD AND NO BIKES.
1712 Hoover Ave
Allentown, PA

$40 dollars for two pulls. If we foul up we'll toss in another, so don't think we'll stick ya. If you want to do high boost/low boost/spray no spray type deals let me know.

Cody Ace will be flooring your car at 800rpm, so make sure the timing is jacked so it spools your oversized turbo. I've driven cars worth twice as much as yours and not hurt them, so your car will be fine.

2WD DYNO 2WD DYNO 2WD DYNO 2WD DYNO

FULL SIZE TRUCK GUYS: BRING THE STOCK WHEELS AND TIRES, THE BRO 31X10'S WON'T FIT

Jaimie will be set up selling sloppy gear, so don't be a cheapy and buy some swag.

Free dyno list:
Bring a POS car that has rod knoc = free dyno pullls on spray
Bring a POS car that makes 50 hp = free dyno pulls if I can twist the distributor and spray it