PDA

View Full Version : Australia and New Zealans Travel Advice?

Touge_Monster
02-25-2014, 01:24 PM
Hey guys, I know you guys aren’t travel agents but I was just wondering if any of you guys could help me out a bit. I’m planning on spending a week on the southern island of New Zealand and a week in Sydney and Melbourne. We have some basic plans like Milford Sound and the Sydney Zoo but I was wondering if any of the locals had and input on what we should do or see. The trip is planned for the first 2 weeks of October (incase that matters). Thanks in advance for the help!

blackrms13
02-25-2014, 01:44 PM
Sydney
Opera House, Harbor Bridge, Darling Harbor (all basically together)
Bondi Beach (east)
Blue Mountain (100km out west)
Bathurst, awesome mountain track you can drive on! (a bit more west of blue mountain)

Touge_Monster
02-25-2014, 02:20 PM
Really appreciate it! Ill start to look into those.

danny92
03-31-2014, 01:09 AM
Oh man you gotta check out north island too!! Kiwi's are super friendly and the car scene here ain't too bad either. I'm based in Auckland and there's quite a few places thats worth a visit. Never been to south island myself so can't help you with that but if your thinking of coming to NZ, definitely gotta check out north island. Would recommend summer time too ;) enjoy the lovely beaches NZ has to offer :). if you need more information regarding the north island part then feel free to pm me bro!