PDA

View Full Version : WTB: P11 SR20VE head and VVL swap parts. Also WTB: SR20DE RWD dizzy

Bleakley
02-23-2014, 11:00 PM
My build/project is in the direction of VVL. Parts I'm looking for I'll post here.
Secured an SR20VE motorset, still looking for other parts.
If someone has a P12 SR20VE -->70mm<-- throttle body, I could go for it.

Anyone know of a thottle body that's 2.5" (63.5mm) or damn near?

If anyone can help me out as to selling me their parts or informing me as to what parts are required for the swap that'd be much appreciated. I will be doing a lot of reading and researching on how to get this done and will be posting a write-up as well. Thanks for looking guys.

ALSO!! If anyone has (or know someone who has) an SR20DE -->RWD<-- distributor, I am looking to buy one of those as well..

Bleakley
02-27-2014, 07:08 AM
Bump, someone sell me a P12 70mm throttle body.

And that rwd distributor!

ceff
07-17-2014, 01:09 AM
Wanted to buy SR20(16)VE head also, for some reasons cannot start new thread. Give me PM or mail.

jr_ss
07-17-2014, 11:52 AM
Wanted to buy SR20(16)VE head also, for some reasons cannot start new thread. Give me PM or mail.

You can't start a new thread because you have to wait for your post count or time period to be up. They prevent brand new members from coming here try to hock or buy items right away.

Bleak- please don't look for hand outs here. There are plenty of build threads or threads with enough information alone to get you a list of what you need. Do the research. I suggest you buy a long block for all your parts and resell what you don't need for the swap. That is the quickest and cheapest way to acquire most parts.

ceff
07-17-2014, 06:35 PM
thanx for input

Bleakley
07-18-2014, 06:09 AM
You can't start a new thread because you have to wait for your post count or time period to be up. They prevent brand new members from coming here try to hock or buy items right away.

Bleak- please don't look for hand outs here. There are plenty of build threads or threads with enough information alone to get you a list of what you need. Do the research. I suggest you buy a long block for all your parts and resell what you don't need for the swap. That is the quickest and cheapest way to acquire most parts.

Handouts? Woah! No sir...