PDA

View Full Version : New to Zilvia

s13_chris93
02-17-2014, 09:07 AM
whats up guys im chris new to zilvia and new to the nissan life! i previously had an eg hatch gsr swapped i loved my bucket but of course it got stolen -__- i wanted to change it up and go rwd but i also love nissan so i wanted to learn about the s chassis and the sr20 motor. i just bought my first 240 hatch it has a blown ka24de in it atm but i plan on swapping in a blacktop sr20det in the coming weeks. hope to get her running soon and hit up some of the meets!

240ss
02-17-2014, 09:59 AM
welcome bub! Get that swap going, youll forget all about that fwd mess ;)

s13_chris93
02-17-2014, 12:09 PM
haha thanks man! and yeah im looking forward to the new experience!

rangerjavi
03-03-2014, 02:42 PM
I'm a bit late in welcoming you but better late than never so welcome I understand you with your car stolen situation but I got over it then I picked up a 97 Koukster and fell in love and personally I feel more comfortable tinkering with my S chassis than my Honda any day there's a bit more elbow room since everything isn't all crammed inside the engine bay. Where in Florida are you located? There are a few facebook pages that buy, sell, and trade parts S chassis parts, you can find good deals on there at times just some food for thought, well welcome aboard and stay out of trouble.

s13_chris93
03-05-2014, 10:42 AM
im originally from broward but i live in palm beach now. are you going to head to the pbir event on the 15th?