PDA

View Full Version : WTB: (NY/tri-state) s13 couple/Silvia or s14 please read carefully

MikeFullBoost
02-08-2014, 07:25 PM
I am new to the forum and for the past 2 + months I have been searching endlessly for a 240. I have been all over Craig's list, eBay, and every Facebook page/group. I am now able to post in the want to buy section here. I have been told what I am looking for is basically non existent but I can't see that being true. So here's what I am looking for:

Budget 10k MAX!!

S13 coupe, 5 speed, MUST have SILVIA front clip...maybe you have a s13 and the clip and it's not installed, no problem, I can handle that but I am not interested in an s13 without it. NO RUST, I don't want anything that's rusting apart. No drift missiles or "race cars", no welded diffs. I am looking for something that COULD be daily driven if I chose to. SR swap is plus but not looking 400whp monster either.

Other choice is
S14, 5 speed. If possible the ideal would be a 95 with a kouki front clip. I realize the odds of that are pretty low. If its 96 or newer and has a swap it MUST be free of all check engine lights! New York State has plug in emission testing on 96 and newer so of it can pass with being plugged in then it's not going to work for me.

I have access to diesel truck and an enclosed or open car trailer. I am not opposed to traveling to get a car HOWEVER I will be breaking your balls for tons of high quality, current condition pictures or exterior and interior !!! if I am traveling off the island I don't want to waste fuel and tolls and waste your time or my time to show up to a vehicle that isn't going to be loaded onto the trailer .

I can't stress the pictures enough, especially if I am traveling...pictures of the car from a last seasons car show or a rolling shot your boy took isnt going to cut it. I need pictures of the car, how it sits on this very day.

I realize rust free cars from this side of the north east country are hard to find, I am not opposed to also have a car shipped from somewhere sunny and dry. I had my 83 hilux rock crawler shipped from CA last march to here...again comes down to being able to actually "see the car" without seeing it in person. The seller took probably 200 photos for me, showing every aspect of the vehicle and it was exactly was to expected when it arrived.

I realize this post may come off kinda dickish I just don't want to waste yours or my time.

If you have a vehicle that fits what I am looking for and is within my price range please let me know

631-599-8608
Thanks
Mike

Munkichum
02-09-2014, 09:53 AM
Good shit. You do probably have the best bet with a car here in the southwest. No worries about rust, sun fade which can be re-painted, but cracked dashes are more common. I wish you luck in your endeavors sir.

MikeFullBoost
02-22-2014, 04:31 PM
Weekend bump