PDA

View Full Version : Don't buy from this damn clown! (951) 373-9321

shayandude
02-08-2014, 08:59 AM
Texted me because he saw I needed a valve cover for my s13 blk top. Sent him the money through paypal and all of a sudden he won't respond, text back. Called him from a fake number and then he answers. I asked for tracking and he hung up. I do not know his user name but beware!! I've opened a PayPal claim. Low life sack of shit!!!

zooopreme
02-09-2014, 10:46 AM
Putting your phone number out there for people to text leaves you vulnerable to the guests and some users that are scammers.

You should've been mindful that Zilvia does have guests visit the marketplace. There are scammers on this site but leaving it to PM is one way you could put a face on whomever you are about to make a transition with.

Anyway, learn from this and I hope you get a full refund back.

shayandude
02-09-2014, 10:48 AM
His paypal thing is Scott newbold.
But no doubt, my stupidness on that one for trusting just anyone.

ReLiC
02-10-2014, 12:11 PM
Yea you messed up on that one. But can't you just file a claim and have paypal either take the money from his account and cover the refund?

I wish I had my old phone.. I had tons of numbers of 240 guys with 951 area code.

shayandude
02-10-2014, 01:00 PM
Filed a claim, and he's had numerous marks on his account I was told. So their looking into it and I escalated it to a claim. Bunch of low life's on here.

vas570sx
02-10-2014, 01:11 PM
^careful dude, we arent all low life's. Kind of a generalized statement you're making there..

KevinEdgar
02-10-2014, 02:31 PM
I can't believe people duck phonecalls over some small change. Did you send payment as gift? If not you are covered right? I never had to file a dispute but from what I understand as long as you did NOT send as gift you're good.

On a lighter note I have a s13 redtop valve cover, PM me if you're interested.

Driftwire
02-11-2014, 05:09 AM
Hopefully you didnt send as a gift, thats why I always cover the paypal fees in my payments as well just to cover my own ass

g35gabby
02-11-2014, 09:46 AM
Hopefully you didnt send as a gift, thats why I always cover the paypal fees in my payments as well just to cover my own ass

+15

even on a cheap sale. Not worth the risk.