PDA

View Full Version : CA 1974 Chevy Impala Glasshouse. Airbagged runs great! FS/FT

MisfitFlesh
02-07-2014, 07:02 PM
Alright it's times for me to move and I won't have room for this bad boy at the apartment I'm going to so I'm looking to get back into the 240 game. I'm looking for either trading or just selling my impala for any type of 240. Heck even something else compact and that I could eventually fix up. I like all 240s so year doesn't matter, just don't want a junker. Now onto details about my car-
The impala is a 1974 impala "glasshouse"
Suspension- sitting on an air ride suspension. 1 five gallon air tank and 2 viair compressors. Inside it has a 9 switch controller that does front, back, side to side etc. car isn't all cut up like with hydraulics.

Wheels- The wheels are 20 inch 150 spoke wire wheels (not sure of the brand)

Exterior- paint is sea foam green with a pearl white top. The previous owner had it painted and I don't think it's show quality work but definitely good enough for driving around whenever you want to go cruise. I actually get a lot of compliments on it for looking different. It needs the weather rubber weather stripping around the windows redone.

Engine/trans- just has a standard 350/350 combo. I was told the miles listed were the original (16,000) but I have no way of knowing. I know the previous owner pulled it out the redo all of he gaskets and paint things. Not sure the brand but it has headers and flow master mufflers. The car starts right up every time without having to pull any tricks, runs great!

Interior- also in great shape for a 40 year old car! Cons would be needing the bottom of the front seat reupholstered, rear view mirror being re-attached and the radio doesn't work. Oh and everything for the ac is there just doesn't work. Those things aren't even too bad but I bought the car that way and I just haven't had the time to look into them.

I'm looking to get 6,000 obo for the car outright. If there was a trade happening then we'll discuss it as it goes. I believe I have more pictures but here's enough for now so people can get an idea. Easiest way to get a hold of me would be to text... Eight-zero-five-727-1680 Ill be happy to answer any questions I can so feel free to ask!

rb27dets14
02-07-2014, 08:20 PM
Awesome....

06FairladyZ
02-08-2014, 01:56 PM
I'd make a trade offer but your so far away :(