PDA

View Full Version : So i thought the new scion frs' were fast

Tyler90240
01-28-2014, 08:26 PM
So everyone has been talking about the new frs' being fast and I found out its not as fast as everyone is making it to be. Im currently driving my Mitsubishi Galant cause of my 240 being worked on and built right now. So anyways the Galant is nothing amazing but it does have the 3.0 v6 auto anyways, I decided to mess with one last night to see if they are fast and I found it bad that I was keeping up with him we started at a rolling 50 and hit 110 and let off due to traffic but I just felt like that car disappointed me do to my four-door family car kept up with it, now I do admit it would smoke me from a stand still but my 240 was faster when it had nothing but a cai and exhaust. I just found it hilarious. :ddog:

DRIFTER-M
01-28-2014, 08:35 PM
They are not quick, which has been the major gripe especially since it's main competitor (the genesis) has a similar price tag and 60+ hp more and turbo.

That being said they are nice cars and handle well.

S14DB
01-28-2014, 08:54 PM
So everyone has been talking about the new frs' being fast and I found out its not as fast as everyone is making it to be. Im currently driving my Mitsubishi Galant cause of my 240 being worked on and built right now. So anyways the Galant is nothing amazing but it does have the 3.0 v6 auto anyways, I decided to mess with one last night to see if they are fast and I found it bad that I was keeping up with him we started at a rolling 50 and hit 110 and let off due to traffic but I just felt like that car disappointed me do to my four-door family car kept up with it, now I do admit it would smoke me from a stand still but my 240 was faster when it had nothing but a cai and exhaust. I just found it hilarious. :ddog:

You know we don't shine to happily on people posting about their illegal activities.

Your cars weigh about the same and have about the same HP and you are amazed that you kept up with him?

This doesn't warrant it's own thread. Even if it wasn't illegal, we still ahave threads already about the FRS.