PDA

View Full Version : MD 1989 RX7 GXL 5speed RED for trade only

RobinsonRB26det
01-01-2014, 02:12 PM
The car is red, black interior, and is an old lady owned daily driven "cream puff".

It has almost 180k on it but had a dealer installed engine somewhere around 120k.

This car runs and drives like a new one. The only issues worth mentioning are a small (SMALLLLL) exhaust leak, and one window switch plastic bit is broken. The switch works fine, I am just letting ya know before you test drive, reach for the switch and it comes off in your hand...

On the outside there are no real dents or damage and there is no bondo and ABSOLUTELY NO RUST. The car was resprayed at a local body shop in the late 90s. The paint is pretty nice. The only mention worthy damage is a split in the paint on the hood about 1/2" wide by 6" long (crossways near the edge up front. (looks like someone backed up over the hood and scratched the paint).

Remember, this thing is STOOOOOCK, starts every time during the coldest of winter, and has never been touched by drifty hands.

I knew the owner before me and she gave it up to me with a promise that I would take care and all of that business. I cannot start slamming, swapping, drifting, whatever this car and have here see me pull up to visit my parents and hate me forever.. That, and I really want the cheap parts and availability of an S chassis...

With that said, I ONLY want trades. If there are no trade offers that suit my needs, I will just start the build on this in the spring.

Trades that I am interested in...

S13 coupe

S13 hatch but it had better be really nice...

S14 se or non.

Auto cars are ok.

I MAY consider a non running project but generally I need a car to RUN and be usable until I find a decent truck/LS400 daily.

I do not have interest in other daily type vehicles unless it is MAAAAAYBE an LS400. No subarus, no fwd, etc.

I feel like my car is $2500-3500 in value and need your S chassis trade to reflect that. I would prefer to trade even but cash either direction is a possibility. Do not show me your $8k car. I dont have $5k to give you on top.

My title is clean and clear. Yours needs to be the same.

I am in the Belair MD area and am willing to meet up for a serious offer up to about 150mi. I do not mind a little road trip to philly or VA.

Oh, forgot contact info. PM if you are not hurried, or text/call if you want a quick response. Adam at 443 791 8551 or text my room mate Kyle if ya really want quick (he can text while at work, I cannot really. (Kyle 443 824 9534).

RobinsonRB26det
01-02-2014, 04:59 PM
BUMP number one

RobinsonRB26det
01-18-2014, 03:19 PM
BUMP number 2 looking for all trade offers