PDA

View Full Version : AZ 98 ranger prerunner

bendavidpflug
12-28-2013, 12:46 AM
Up for sale is my 98 Ford ranger prerunner. I bought this truck 6 months ago as a toy/project and spent the last 6 months fixing most of the faulty wiring and flaws from the previous owner and now that its at its been professionally fixed, I need to sell it. It's time for me to buy a DD that is more family friendly and more handicap friendly to get to physical therapy appointments down at the VA Hospital.
Unfortunately its time for one of my dream trucks to go on to greener or dirtier pastures. She loves playing in the dirt, but I NEVER had the time or money to properly use her. I want it to go to an owner who can afford to drive her the way she's meant to be driven.
ODO: 225XXX
interior: 9/10
exterior: 8/10

INTERIOR: racepak UDX digital dash
carbon fiber dash
6Point roll cage
MOMO steering wheel
quick release hub
4point harnesses black (second red set included)
AutoZone center console
ford racing switches
sony deck

Exterior/Suspension:
KING shocks in the rear (19 inches of travel)
Deaver rear
Caged rear
2 spares
Fiberglass front and rear fenders
H&M uppers and spindles up front
Bilstein Shocks and springs (9inches of travel)
brushguard w/ 2 5inch HELLA HIDs
HID headlights

ENGINE: stock 4.0 V6 new alternator new Power steering pump new valve cover gaskets

need to sell ASAP.
$8500 OBO (highly motivated seller!)
OPEN TO TRADES (no toys or projects. will accept any combination of DD, CASH, and/or GUNS)
CALL OR TEXT (8am-9pm) 520-461-five zero zero eight

Keywords: prerunner, pre runner, pre-runner, ranger, ford, 2wd, rwd, lift, lifted, long travel, long-travel, dirt, off road, off-road, 4x4, trophy truck, baja, caged, sandrail, sand rail, dunes, glamis, carbon fiber, v6, ford ranger, daily driver, daily driven, project, rollcage, roll cage, offroad, pickup, pick-up, project, toy,

dervagonmafia
12-28-2013, 12:59 AM
Sick truck. GLWS!

anthonyr sil8ty
12-28-2013, 11:58 PM
Air conditioning?

bendavidpflug
12-29-2013, 02:25 AM
has everything except duct work. that was all removed when the previous owner put in the carbon fiber dash. you can cut your own vent holes, i just didnt care enough to do so.