PDA

View Full Version : NJ 240SX S13 Fully Prepped Pro Am Drift Shell

GoingHam
12-26-2013, 06:50 PM
240SX Fully Prepped Pro Am Drift Shell PRICE DROP!

Alright guys im selling this shell as complete because I am really proud of it. It’s a well balanced car setup for Pro-Am or any competitive drifting.
This chassis has PERFECT frame rails, no rot anywhere. It has a fresh alignment as well, I only had this to about 5 events this year, did get tapped in the door once and scraped a couple walls but there is no real body damage. The car will come with nothing drivetrain related except for maybe the welded differential; car also has a clean NJ title. The things it comes with are as follows…

Car has a full Formula D Spec cage in it with X door bars and a rear X Brace
Chaser 50mm Rear overs
Stock hood
Wiring harnesses from front to rear (no engine harness, that’s for sale with my SR Long Block)
MA-Motorsports Awesometron 5000 Steering Knuckles
NEW S14 Lower Control arms W/ NEW Moog S13 Ball joints
S13 Silvia Front brake upgrade
Endless front brake pads
Proslot Front Rotors
Moog S14 Inner Tie Rods
Tein S14 outer tie rods
Tein Rack Spacers
NEW Fenco Steering Rack
BC Racing BR Coilovers
Isis Tenison Rods
Isis Toe Links
Isis Traction Links
Isis Rear Upper Control Arms
Taylor Battery Box and Relocation Kit
Brand New HARD fuel lines, all factory lines replaced.
Brand New OEM Ebrake cables
Brand New Brakes pads in the rear
(I might add that if anyone ever puts a hydro ebrake in this car you are sleighting yourself because this ebrake is the best one of EVER used)
Brand New Brake Booster and Master Cylinder
Walbro 255LPH Fuel Pump and a quarter tank of E85, can be drained whenever.

I am not selling this shell with my wheels or my seats/harnesses, I am willing to make a deal on the shell and if there is parts you don’t want I can remove them and sell them separately. This is the best drift car I have built and im going to be sad to watch it go but I am building another car ive always wanted so I have to make sacrifices. I have a lot of time and effort into this car and I just want to see this thing get a good drivetrain and the balls driven off of it.

My asking price is 3,100 FIRM, don’t be shy make an offer or even take parts you may not need off of it. Thank you for checking out my sale thread!

Alignment:
Front total toe 0 degrees
Front caster is +.5 degrees from stock
Front camber is -3.8 degrees
Rear angles are all straight
Rear camber is +.5 degrees for traction and this really kicks ass for your competitive driving needs. Looks funny but whatever.

Konster
12-26-2013, 07:31 PM
Looks good.

GoingHam
12-26-2013, 07:42 PM
Looks good.

thank you konster! i have my heart and soul in this one.

GoingHam
12-28-2013, 04:13 PM
bump pleaseeeeee

GoingHam
12-28-2013, 05:15 PM
price drop to 3100 FIRM

kunt_masha
12-29-2013, 06:38 PM
awesome deal, awesomer seller!

GoingHam
01-01-2014, 08:40 AM
awesome deal, awesomer seller!

thank you!!! come on people please buy my shell this thing was the best!

dragordrift
01-18-2014, 01:11 PM
Can bumpers be installed and shell only. Don't need any seats or anything would like shell and dash with steering wheel. Everything else can come out. Price ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk