PDA

View Full Version : ForcedFabllc.com Urethane Engine Mounts Sales Extended $100.00 Shipped

slw240sx
12-24-2013, 11:01 AM
ForcedFab 240sx Urethane Engine mounts.
https://www.forcedfabllc.com/product_images/uploaded_images/240sx-urethane-engine-mounts.jpg

ForcedFab Engine Mounts $100.00 Shipped (http://www.forcedfabllc.com/forcedfab-240sx-engine-mounts-fits-ka24de-sr20det-rb-series-engines/)

We sold our first batch of Christmas sale mounts so fast that we are going to extend our sale on them. Until the new year you can still get our urethane engine mounrs for $100.00 Shipped Use Coupon Code: FFXMAS. Ater the first of the year we will be going back to our normal pricing. Order your set before we end the sale!

The ForcedFab 240sx Engine mounts are designed to replace your worn out factory engine mounts.These mounts will eliminate the slop that your old stock mounts have and will keep the engine from rocking and slapping around in the engine bay. This will help improve power transfer from the engine to the ground and help reduce wear on your drive-line

ForcedFab Engine Mounts are made in the USA using CNC laser cut steel and are professionally welded. We use high quality grade 8 fasteners. The Nuts we include are flanged to eliminate the need for washers, they also have nylon locking rings built into them to keep them from rattling loose over time. Our engine mounts use Energy Suspension Urethane Bushings and sleeves. We chose to use their bushings rather then molding our own to keep cost lower and the quality high. Energy Suspension has been manufacturing quality urethane bushings for decades so it just made sense to go with them.

enriquetc240
12-25-2013, 10:13 PM
Just ordered some, along with some other Nic Nacs.

Thanks!

EDacIouSX
12-26-2013, 08:34 AM
Can anyone provide feedback on the comfort of these vs nismo?

driftrkp
12-26-2013, 08:40 AM
They are very similar.

rbs14kouki
12-29-2013, 12:44 AM
would like to get my tracking number pls !!!!

Davidna2fi
12-29-2013, 07:15 AM
Order Placed! Can't wait to get them! Great pricing.

EDacIouSX
12-29-2013, 10:46 AM
They are very similar.

Thanks, picked up a pair. From the design it looks like it would transfer less engine vibration than the circuit sports ones I have which is what I'm looking for.

enriquetc240
12-31-2013, 10:31 AM
Its been a few days, I pmed you guys and called. No shipment info....

rbs14kouki
01-05-2014, 11:04 PM
Me too im about to make a complaint on paypal if i dont here fron them this week !

enriquetc240
01-06-2014, 08:01 AM
Emailed you, Pmed you on here, Called your store NUMEROUS times, and still no response back.
My motor assembly is being delayed by relying on your company.

I will not wait much longer until I call American Express.

slw240sx
01-07-2014, 12:54 PM
Sorry guys. We were closed from Christmas eve until Jan 2nd. Followed by some bad weather over the last week or so its been really hit and miss on getting into the shop. Most of the city has been shut down yesterday and today as well so we have not seen our postal guy or UPS guy this week.

Enriquetc240 your order has shipped you should have the tracking numbers in your email. RBS14Kouki, We have spoken and now that i have your address your mounts will be leaving here in a few hours.

slw240sx
01-07-2014, 12:57 PM
Also I extended this sale till the end of the month. We sold a ton of these and the price brake the laser cutter gave me for the huge materials order will make it feasible to sell these at $100.00 shipped for at least another 50 sets. So keep the orders coming guys.

Coupon FFXMAS will still work i have extended the expiration on it.

Thank you

Jon

enriquetc240
01-07-2014, 01:41 PM
Thank you for your replies and I am sure everyone understand mother nature.

Thanks again.

rbs14kouki
01-08-2014, 10:27 AM
Yup same here ! Got my tracking number

What can we do when there is badluck with the weather

Great saler guys
Thanks

slw240sx
01-08-2014, 11:06 AM
Yup same here ! Got my tracking number

What can we do when there is badluck with the weather

Great seller guys
Thanks

move to Canada because its probably warmer... it has been -15/-20 or so the last few days. I have not seen temps like that since i was a kid. between the nasty snow storms we have been having and now sub zero temps this is one of the worst winters I have seen in years. The entire city has shut down since christmas basicly. Just today we finally have seen a UPS and USPS guy. they were not working earlier this week. My kids are out of school due to temps and today they were out again for reasons i cant understand. To me it feels like spring with it being 17deg after the last few days of the negatives.

blankblank
01-09-2014, 05:34 PM
Sent an email! I always forget to check PMS!
What's the eta on the transmission mount?

Chaluska
01-09-2014, 05:53 PM
can anyone attest for how stiff these are compared to say Nismo Mounts? i have driven on nismo mounts and they are semi-stock feeling. as a result i had bought megan mounts and they made the car 100% solid. i hated it. went back to stock and sold all the other mounts

rbs14kouki
01-11-2014, 11:39 AM
move to Canada because its probably warmer... it has been -15/-20 or so the last few days. I have not seen temps like that since i was a kid. between the nasty snow storms we have been having and now sub zero temps this is one of the worst winters I have seen in years. The entire city has shut down since christmas basicly. Just today we finally have seen a UPS and USPS guy. they were not working earlier this week. My kids are out of school due to temps and today they were out again for reasons i cant understand. To me it feels like spring with it being 17deg after the last few days of the negatives.

You dont wana move here bro ! For the last 2 week we see some -25 and colder

Im a train conductor and its not that fun to work outside with those temp ! And lets not start with the snow

You have plans for a transmission mount ?

Davidna2fi
01-12-2014, 03:37 PM
I got my tracking number as well, they probably will arrive either Monday or Tuesday of this week. Thanks guys!

EDacIouSX
01-15-2014, 09:29 PM
can anyone attest for how stiff these are compared to say Nismo Mounts? i have driven on nismo mounts and they are semi-stock feeling. as a result i had bought megan mounts and they made the car 100% solid. i hated it. went back to stock and sold all the other mounts

I got these and installed them last night. I think the package arrived Monday, 2 days ago. Did it in the dark cause I couldn't wait to get my solid engine mounts out (circuit sports, tired of vibration for DD).

EARLY/Quick review on the mounts:

Mounts were really easy to install, took me about 1.5 hours in the dark to remove my circuit sports engine mounts and put these on. Initial feeling is that they are a tiny tiny bit stiffer than brand new nismo engine mounts. I recall that my new nismo mounts were a bit stiff at first but once they broke in they were/are really comfortable. These still do vibrate a tiny bit around 1100 rpm, 1500 rpm, and 3000 rpm but I am very happy with these engine mounts and plan to not change them. I suspect they will be even more comfortable after they are broken in.

enriquetc240
01-15-2014, 09:38 PM
I got them in today. I will be glad to give feedback on how they hold up to aggressive launches.

Also can anyone recommend a tranny mount to mate these with (not solid, I am currently running that)

krysknowles
02-25-2014, 04:51 AM
ordered mine of Feb 4th, havn't received them yet. Not getting replies to my email, not getting phone calls returned...Paypal dispute has been filed!!!!