PDA

View Full Version : ForcedFabllc.com Holiday Sale! ISC Coilovers. Huge Discount & Free Shipping.

slw240sx
12-23-2013, 10:45 PM
https://www.forcedfabllc.com/product_images/uploaded_images/isc-christmas-sale.png

This Christmas we are bringing you a limited time deal on all ISC coilover kits. For a few days only get a huge price cut. This is your change to get one of the newer mid range coilovers on the market for even less money! Backed by a 5 year warranty on all hard parts, and a 2 year warranty on Dampers ISC coilovers are a great choice for a beginner driver or an enthusiast that doesn't need all the bells and whistles of a high end coilover. These are perfect for your weekend track days, or daily drivers. We are also throwing in a set of rear extenders with every set. That means guys with full interiors no more having to remove parts of your interior to adjust dampening. We are also offering Free Shipping to the lower 48states and steeply discounted shipping to AK, HI, and Canada. You can use coupon code ISCXMAS during checkout to get your Christmas deal today. Those of you that live out side of the free shipping zone PM me for shipping quotes. We will do the best we can to make it affordable for you guys as well. Please PM me with any other questions as well. Our shop location will be closed from Dec 25-Jan 1, However I will still be keeping up with online business during the holidays.

Shop our ISC Suspension selection Here. (http://www.forcedfabllc.com/brands/ISC-Suspension.html) Please Share this deal with all your car friends. This deal is good for every ISC coilover we carry. Please ask about models not on our website.

Thank you and Happy Holidays
[email protected] ForcedFab LLC

rebornS14
12-24-2013, 12:34 PM
WOW what a great deal. i dont run these but i installed these on a Subaru and a BMW and they are pretty impressive coilovers in their price range. and you guys are pretty much giving them away at cost!

i almost want to buy a set just because its such a good deal