well see u there then

Here's the new addy:

500 South Raymond Avenue #C
Fullerton, CA 92831.

714) 879-8182

www.rpmmotorwork.com

SidewaysS14
06-01-2004, 07:10 PM
Hey Ku Kim, You still got those McCullough's for me?

Brian
06-01-2004, 07:32 PM
how long does it take you guys to do a sr motor swap?
i am curious?
price.
etc.

Black240sx
06-02-2004, 01:05 PM
Hi,

My name is Anand, I am a moderator from www.NissanInfinitiClub.net . I registered on here to tell you a little story about RPM Motorworks in Anaheim/Fullerton area.

I am not here as a troll but here to help out my fellow Nissan/Infiniti enthusiasts. I have vowed to tell everyone and anyone about RPM Motorworks until I live.

I know I can’t do too much of damage to them because I am just one person BUT once I tell more and more people it will hurt them!!!

To vouch for me, I have TONS of people that I know and can tell you that everything that I am claiming is TRUE! And all of that DID happen.

IF any of the moderators/Administrators are friends with RPM Motorworks, I am SORRY,

I was BANNED from Maxima.org because I posted a thread about this… Here are the links to several 240sx forums that I posted about this shop and how people should stay away form it:

http://www.nissaninfiniticlub.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=44421&highlight=RPM+Motorworks

http://www.nissaninfiniticlub.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=464738#post464738

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=43044&highlight=RPM+Motorworks

http://www.240sxforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21157&highlight=RPM+Motorworks

Wei240
06-02-2004, 01:32 PM
daaayuum,,
posts like these would make me go elsewhere, so
kpxhsxhhxom, anything to say since you're a supporter of rpm

BuudWeizErr
06-02-2004, 01:43 PM
i am curious?
price.
etc.

don't even think about it brian. when it comes time for SR swap for you, GARAGE WORKS or phase2 or I can help you do it. I haven't done an SR swap for a while. Need to get my hands in one again soon.

Black240sx
06-02-2004, 01:44 PM
hey Ryan, are you planing on going to this?????

BuudWeizErr
06-02-2004, 02:03 PM
hey Ryan, are you planing on going to this?????

read, comprehend, post.

I'm taking a neutral stance on this company. One of my friends is a big supporter of them and goes there all the time. Then another of my friends (anand) had a horrible experience with them. I've met a few people that worked there and I wasn't really impressed with them or their Nissan knowledge. I'm sure they do awesome work on Hondas, but obviously that means absolutely jack shit to me.

Brian
06-02-2004, 02:21 PM
ryan - comprehend my sarcasm.
i don't have time or money for a SR swap... well i probably do have time, but not money.
if and when the time comes, i will need a s14 or s15 motor.

augimatic
06-02-2004, 06:42 PM
Too bad I'm gonna be out of town, I'll be at the next one, but I'm sure you've heard that before

kpxchonnom
06-03-2004, 03:08 PM
yea i still have the hid's come by this saturday

Kid Zelda
06-03-2004, 03:09 PM
Ohh man, I was about to spend some money at that shop before I read this ...

kpxchonnom
06-03-2004, 03:11 PM
hey we have a full redtop swap for sale call me if u are interested
it comes with all nismo parts
949 923 0436

i am curious?
price.
etc.

kpxchonnom
06-03-2004, 03:16 PM
by the way check out our sileity at the shop if u wanna know the real work

TRUENOCOUPE
06-03-2004, 03:30 PM
You are fucking SMART!

Instead of posting your sorry excuse and if its true you went and creticize the guy.

Fucking Smart.

by the way
for you to write a paragraph of this stature
u must have way too much time..
do u have any friends?

why don't u check out some GGW(GIRLSGONEWILD.com) or sumthing

Wei240
06-03-2004, 03:40 PM
yeah man,
reread his posts, he has legit issues with the shop, and this is the RESPONSE???

i gave rpm the benefit of the doubt, wanting to hear rpm's side of the story

well, i know where NOT to go now, the shop is in socal, competitors shops are plenty...

BuudWeizErr
06-03-2004, 08:35 PM
Well, as if a phase2 employee saying it was a crappy install wasn't bad enough, I looked at it, and I couldn't believe some of the stuff I saw. The heater hoses was the biggest thing. The car wasn't circulating water and would overheat in minutes. I've done two installs and they both run beautifully over a year later, and I did them in less than a week with a lot more mods than Black240 got. What else... I remember something with the radiator being awry too. Aside from it being an s13 radiator in an S14.. (whos idea was this). And the vaccum lines were all wrong and leaking..

Brian
06-03-2004, 08:43 PM
hey we have a full redtop swap for sale call me if u are interested
it comes with all nismo parts
949 923 0436

hey Fucker i would never buy a single item from your shop.
it comes with all nismo parts? what the hell is the matter with you?

Toahk
06-03-2004, 09:24 PM
We can still see what you posted even though you deleted it.

Originally Posted by kpxchonnom
by the way
for you to write a paragraph of this stature
u must have way too much time..
do u have any friends?

why don't u check out some GGW(GIRLSGONEWILD.com) or sumthing

Black240sx
06-03-2004, 10:31 PM
HAHAHAA!!!

for him to come on here and ask if I have friends!?!? that is the best excuse I have read in a long time from a shop..

well there you have it guys, that is your proof on how RPM Motorwork really is

Black240sx
06-03-2004, 10:34 PM
BTW!!!

The damn sileighty or whatever that they "CLAIM" to have done the swap on at their shop, I have seen that same car in Drift Speed getting worked on... OH and the owner of that shop told me that the guy who owns it brought it there to be "fixed" after RPM suposedly finished the swap!!!

LOL... gotta love the shop!!!

Black240sx
06-05-2004, 09:13 AM
Another FACT, Justin the owner of the shop told me the engine I got is a blacktop but has a red top VC because the Black one was not in a good shape...

hmmm... I checked and it actually IS a RED TOP! Either Justin or his mechanic didn't know what the hell they were looking at or he was trying to screw me again on another thing. Either way you want to look at that one, it's fucked up!! lol