PDA

View Full Version : va240dude AKA Matt

jookybanana
12-06-2013, 04:56 PM
va240dude = buyer beware

here is why, i saw a kouki lip for sale by va240dude, not knowing he had more than one lip, so the lip that was in the best condition was used as description pictures in his ad,
and i negotiated the price thinking i would get whats in the pictures,
so when it arrived to my surprise the lip was way more scraped underneath and had 2 broken tabs, the box was not damaged so it wasn't from shipping damages. (mind you the box used was pretty weak, and lip was not bubble wrapped, i'm surprised nothing was damaged)
i contacted him and he told me he had more than one lip for sale, and he claims they are they are equal condition, which obviously not. just dishonest!
i needed the lip and its still going to work without 2 tabs, so i am going to live with it and warn others about this.

this guy does have cool rare parts for sale, so if you can't find the parts anywhere else and don't care about the condition as long as its usable, then take precaution and buy from him, otherwise stay away

zspeedrft
12-06-2013, 06:05 PM
crazy ive purchased parts from him before...never had any issues..real cool dude actually..

95_S14
12-18-2013, 03:36 AM
I've picked up many parts from Matt , always a stand up guy

aymaeid
12-31-2013, 11:38 AM
how much did you negotiate said kouki lip? what was the final sale price shipped?