PDA

View Full Version : FS: S13 JDM 5zigen Border III Exhaust

kazuo
05-27-2004, 03:54 AM
5zigen Border III Exhaust for S13. This is the turbo version (70mm). It ONLY comes in NA (60) or TURBO (70), JDM exhaust, not available here from 5zigen USA (normally).

Exhaust is used and needs to be repaired by a muffler shop or someone with a welder/cutter. The pipings need to be cut and rewelded to sit properly in the S13 subframe (an accident clocked the pipes slightly so they wont sit properly). There are no kinks in the pipes. Muffler is in good shape. Alternatively you can cut out the resonator & the muffler & make new pipings the whole way through (great way to upgrade to 80mm pipes & keep a quiet but aggressive sound).

Asking $210 FIRM. LOCAL PICKUP ONLY. Yes you can come look at it before you buy.

I'm not willing to negotiate the price. If you dont like it, too bad. This is a good deal for those of you with access to a welder & pipe cutter (can fix EASILY) or if you know someone who can cut/weld up pipes. I don't wanna deal w/ muffler shops anymore so I gave up on it and got another catback.

Pics attached but its of a non-damaged version. I dont have pics of mine but rest assured the important parts (muffler & resonator) are in good shape.

PM if interested