PDA

View Full Version : Setup question

dual1293
11-19-2013, 02:22 AM
S14 sr20det notch top, wc ecu (i believe it has a daughterboard attached, came like this)
Z32 maf *pigtail* (currently have s13 maf)
Garret gt2871r .64 turbo w/ fullrace headers, external wastegate
Stock fuel rail and regulator (do I need to upgrade any of these?)
Mishimoto fmic and radiator (no thermostat)
Remote oil cooler
3" exhaust
Stage 3 clutch and lightweight fw

Hsk ssq bov, custom intake *need to redo this i believe because people at enthalpy says the tube must be atleast 12" with one major bend, im currently experiencing stalling when coming to complete stop quickly* with Apexi filter, and Cx racing intercooler piping

Rocker arm stoppers
Stock internals

The only part im missing is injectors because Im not really sure which ones to run. Any suggestion on brand and cc? Aiming to push around 325-350whp.

Also will be running a Greddy Ultimate piggyback system (any comments or pointers on this?)

fliprayzin240sx
11-19-2013, 05:15 AM
I ran Nismo 740cc on my GT2871R. I'd recommend the same to you and going to a full stand alone, either AEM or PFC.

jr_ss
11-19-2013, 05:17 AM
Z32 maf *pigtail* (currently have s13 maf) Get a Z32 MAF, S13 won't work.

The only part im missing is injectors because Im not really sure which ones to run. Any suggestion on brand and cc? Aiming to push around 325-350whp. S15 480cc's or 550cc's will work fine.

Also will be running a Greddy Ultimate piggyback system (any comments or pointers on this?) No, get an actual tunable ECU(Nistune or similar) or send it out for a ROM tune. Do not waste your time on piggyback bullshit.

Answers in red.