PDA

View Full Version : League Of Lengends

JoshuaB91
11-15-2013, 07:24 PM
Anyone play this game? Been playing for 5 months ish. Pretty excited for season 4.
MFDooomm is da name c:

2fastandfurious
11-15-2013, 08:37 PM
I use to play lol but not any more cause my laptop got messed up and its been a year now I managed to not care about the game and keep my life going, I was really addicted to that game 24/7 I use too play, now that I think of it, it was fun, but at the same time it was waste of time, but I kinda miss those all days when I use to play with other people that are from different countrys. my favorit champion was lee sin :D

theronin
11-15-2013, 10:31 PM
Noob shit. DotA-DotA 2 for life.

240o'clock
11-15-2013, 10:35 PM
nerd games lols

One_love_silvia
11-20-2013, 01:15 AM
http://zilvia.net/f/off-topic-chat/388622-computer-mmorpg-s.html

Driftwire
11-20-2013, 05:32 AM
I play sometimes... at work lol

Fav champ is Jinx ATM

or Mastah Yi

s13_redSILVIA
11-25-2013, 10:49 PM
why play league, when you can play dota 2? THE ORIGINAL game that started it all...
League was made from the same guy who started Dota.

JoshuaB91
11-26-2013, 10:51 AM
I use to play lol but not any more cause my laptop got messed up and its been a year now I managed to not care about the game and keep my life going, I was really addicted to that game 24/7 I use too play, now that I think of it, it was fun, but at the same time it was waste of time, but I kinda miss those all days when I use to play with other people that are from different countrys. my favorit champion was lee sin :D
haha yeah i definitely odn't put my life on hold for this game. It's the only game i play right now so i don't spend all my time playing games ha.

I play sometimes... at work lol

Fav champ is Jinx ATM

or Mastah Yi
Jinx apparently has the best laning phase right now with the new patch and all.

why play league, when you can play dota 2? THE ORIGINAL game that started it all...
League was made from the same guy who started Dota.
This is actually my first MMO, and my cousin got me into it. I'm sure if i heard about dota 2 and tried it, i owuld have have been playing that instead of this.

lflkajfj12123
11-26-2013, 06:34 PM
league isn't a mmo

its a moba

yall sound real nerdy with this dota was the original shit

its like saying i wont play megaman cuz mario bros was the first platformer

they're both very different games

theronin
11-26-2013, 06:49 PM
league isn't a mmo

its a moba

yall sound real nerdy with this dota was the original shit

its like saying i wont play megaman cuz mario bros was the first platformer

they're both very different games

Been a pretty hardcore DotA player for nearly 10 years, probably the nerdiest, hardcore, will eat our own babies community there is. The problem is LoL too closely resembles DotA so they think it is comparable. Which is so wrong.
I'm gonna stop here before I bust out an essay on the subject and completely out myself as a huge Dotard.

Good day feeders.