PDA

View Full Version : Don't have long but seems promising, 1995 240sx...need a price!

DKnissanman
10-29-2013, 10:42 AM
1995 240sx (http://memphis.craigslist.org/cto/4110812684.html)

wants 5800

i have no need for a 1jz because obviously...would offset the car way to much.

the rims are not appealing to me either so i could maybe take them off if he allows.

still with them 5800 is to much imo

im thinking 4k with rims

3500 no rims?

That is with a proper compression test since 160k si still up there and the ka at this point is really un moddable... i mean it could be but you know...

DKnissanman
10-29-2013, 10:44 AM
yes i post repetitive post because i want to see what other people think, not because i dont read rules...etc I am just not good with assessing cars.

mechanicalmoron
10-29-2013, 11:00 AM
He won't sell it without the engine, I expect. Who the fuck wants a huge-ass, expensive engine, that they don't have a car to?

It's got shit coilovers, so probably installed like shit. If you get it, you should go re-torque all the susponsion bolts he could have fucked up, and make sure the bushings have the right preload, and all that shit.

It wouldn't be worth that even if it had the swap done. Especially not a swap done by someone who puts godspeed shit on their car. If everything's awesome and clean and fly, and if it comes with the original suspension he replaced with godspeed and the original wheels (stronger, lighter, safer, better balanced for stock power), I wouldn't pay a dime more than 4k for the car, motor, wheels, and everything else. in fact, I wouldn't pay that much. But what do I know?

Unless you just watched fast and the furious, it shouldn't look like it's worth anywhere near that much.

To me, it looks like he rolled the rear fenders, and buckled the quarter panel for his gangster 18's.

Do you really want to inheret all the problems from the corners he cut for his cheap (not budget, cheap) modifications? He jumped on a bandwagon, bought the motor the cool kids do, bought some shit coilovers because cool kids have coilovers, wheels that are too big for the car because cool kids have big wheels, and realized he sucked at driving and didn't like cars afterall. Now, his loss is your loss, with this once-in-a-lifetime oppertunity to pay twice what his car's worth.

What a douche.

A super-clean, super-stock, super-low-milage kouki can be had for around that much.

s13 drifta
10-29-2013, 12:10 PM
This is "the want to buy section", not what do you think I should pay for this car on craigslist section. :lockd: