PDA

View Full Version : MN 91 240sx SR20DET HATCH+more

s4cxnick
10-21-2013, 11:17 AM
Ive got an s13 project that im parting ways with. Things have came up and im looking for cash/trades for anything that doesnt need much work as i dont have much time.

specs:

Exterior:
-144k on the chassis.. its not a perfect shell. broken hatch glass and quarter glass, gutted from front seats and back, typical frame rail rust, all sanded down and body work is done, ready for paint.
-Megan street coilovers with 32 way damping and camber plates.
-Godspeed fully adjustable arms(rear upper control arms, rear toe arms, front tension rods)
-Tanabae 3'' exhaust from test pipe back.
-(6) 17'x9/9.5 Rota p45r's.. 4 wrapped in brand new tread, falken 235/45/17's

Interior:
-crackless dash
-kicker speakers and brand new pioneer deck
-avenue performance white coated steering wheel
-single pillar pod w/ aem wideband, 2 vent pod with boost and oil pressure gauges

Motorsets:
-s13 blown sr20det redtop fully built
-stock 1uzfe from lexus sc400 (good motor, good compression numbers)

TOP END: (sr20)
-touge factory ras
-bc springs and retainer kit
-bc exhaust valves
-oem intake valves
-bc 272 12mm lift camshafts
-fresh valve job and hot tank
BOTTOM END:
-manley rods
-wiseco pistons 86.5 mm 9:1 compression
-bored over .020"
-ARP headstuds
-new oem water pump and oil pump
-all new oem gaskets

NEEDS BOTTOM END REBUILD!! threw thrust washers....

-comes with GOOD ACT stage 1 clutch and all the accessories for turn key swap. fmic, aluminum radiator, t25 turbo, wiring harness, tranny, ect
-also have boxes of extra sr parts/240 parts...

HERES THE DEAL. i started going a different motor route after i got ONLY 700 MILES on the sr and it blew up. lost oil pressure and immediately was parked after that. I went and pulled a good 1uzfe from an sc400 at the u-pull, compression tested it and came out good across the board 200psi+/cyl. ive ordered about everything needed for that swap already, so you ALSO get:

-trans adapter plate from collins performance(made for sr20 tranny to mount up)
-collins performance lightweight modified flywheel
-arp flywheel bolts
-adapter bushing for input shaft of the tranny
-mr2 pressure plate that fits the modified flywheel( and works with sr20det clutch disk)

Im located in southern MINNESOTA. You can contact me at 507-440-9295, please text first, as im in school most of the day and work evenings. I can send more pictures and give you any more info via text if you are serious. Thank you for your time.

:::::PICTURES HERE:::::
CL ADD:1991 Nissan 240sx s13 hatch (http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/cto/4141594622.html)