PDA

View Full Version : Random question!

nism0b0y
10-15-2013, 12:17 PM
Hey every one this is one of my few posts on zilvia. I have been wondering for sometime if I would be able to put the skyline r34 subframes on my s14??
I have searched but only thing I have found is that some of the skyline guys will bolt the rear subframe from an s14 onto their r34.
The reason why I'm asking (besides because I'm crazy) is cause I would love to put some r34 brembos on my s14 and think it would be a lot easier to just bolt the subframes on and not spend a ton of time on converting everything over.
Please Save the flaming for someone who cares. I'm am honest guy asking an honest question.
My s 14 has the 300zx brakes on the front but I want brembos!

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

jr_ss
10-16-2013, 02:15 AM
Perhaps, to prevent flaming you should;

A. Spend some time searching the forum for the information you seek
B. Realize there are many ways/options to put Brembo's on your car
C. Show some attempt at doing any research at all

nism0b0y
10-16-2013, 10:49 AM
^ read the entire post. :duh:
a. I have searched on several occasions and found nothing on the subject. if this website had any organization to it, making it easier to find info I wouldn't have to post this up.
I realize that there are many different ways to get brembos on my s14 but want to get the R34 subframes if possible.
thanks for posting. if you have seen anything remotely close and could post a link that would be very helpful.