PDA

View Full Version : 96 240SE SE: Black! so cal (testing waters)

psychedelicbeats
05-19-2004, 09:55 PM
i am extremely close to getting a scooby for a good deal. so that means i have to sacrifice my car.

1996 Nissan 240SX SE. 107k, automatic. comes with power windows, power door locks, a/c.

comes with injen cai(in red, used for about a month), 300zx spec fuel filter, apexi worldsport dampering system. coilovers used for about 3 months. the rates on the springs are 7.5/5. comes with silvia emblems and unique amber corners and signals. i also have a jdm nissan factory aero bumper(*RARE*,unpainted) with signals that i will throw in since i will not have the car anymore. i might possibly throw in my very very VERY powerful sound system. it's a Pioneer Premier 940MP. 4x50, 6V preouts (YES 6V!), organic el display, equilizer, and more more more! it's a very good high end unit. included is a performance teknique 2ch 500watt amp, and two 10" kicker comps. powering stock speakers, and my god it blasts loud thanks to the head unit! the sound system is just for kicks since it gets boring in the car.

i am pretty anal about my car not being in mint condition. i've buffed it twice out of my whole year of owning the car to keep it lookin hott. i'm a big fan of detailing so i know the drill(too bad i never used zaino...)

i can post pics and stuff. some people have seen pics my car already. can't argue... lots of people tend to like it.

my asking price for everything is $8,000obo
i'll remove the high end system, the factory aero bumper, etc. etc. to cut down on the cost if you wish.
i also have manual tranny parts set aside if you want to do an auto-to-manual swap. i have the tranny, ecu, tranny crossmember, driveshaft.

ootranceformeroo
05-19-2004, 10:34 PM
How much w/o the Injen CAI, coils, and sound system? PM/email me. [email protected] oh and pics if you can. Thanks.

oh and dont need the 5spd swap either.

Fibercus
05-20-2004, 07:40 PM
Can you send pics over to [email protected]

Fibercus
05-20-2004, 07:40 PM
Can you send pics over to [email protected]

formula02
05-20-2004, 11:36 PM
pm'd you, thanks

formula02
05-20-2004, 11:37 PM