PDA

View Full Version : FL Lexus SC400

boostin13b
10-05-2013, 03:23 PM
For sale or trade is my 92 SC400. All maintenance has been done. Enkei LM 1 18" wheels with Brand new tires and brakes all around. Just rebuilt front suspension and rear megan traction rods and alignment. K&N Cold air intake. Leather was replaced recently as well as new window tint. Fully functional power seats and tilt/telescoping steering wheel. Low mileage transmission installed with OEM mount, NGK Iridium Spark plugs, valve cover gaskets, cam seals, rear main seal, timing belt, water pump with toyota red coolant etc. Will not leave spots on driveway. Everything is up to date and this is a very solid car. Just got back from a road trip to the Keys. Body has 20 year old paint so it's going to have it's flaws but is not in terrible shape, definately looks great from a distance. HID headlights with LED parking lamps, clean title. This is my daily driver and is very reliable. A/C and heat work great. Only thing that doesn't work is the stereo, needs a main factory amp but was planning on installing a double din GPS so I wasn't worried about it.

$3000

boostin13b
10-16-2013, 09:27 AM
Bump

Taking a large hit on this