PDA

View Full Version : Broadfield Customs Looking To Sponsor + New Facebook Page

Broadfield
10-04-2013, 08:13 PM
http://images41.fotki.com/v1577/photos/4/47612/220584/Sponsorship-vi.jpg

I am looking to sponsor a couple clusters for those that qualify. Please visit my newly released website for specific criteria... simply click the "Sponsorship" tab at the top.

Broadfield Customs (http://www.broadfieldcustoms.com/)

I realize that most on here have an S-chassis, but I'm willing to ignore that criteria if you have a badass ride and are active in social media. Or if you are in the midst of a high profile build, and are active in social media, you may also qualify. So if you think you are worthy, don't be afraid to ask. The worst I can say is that you have a crappy car:D

I also want to take this time to introduce my new Facebook page. I would really appreciate it if you take the time to check it out and LIKE the page if you deem it worthy;) It will also allow you to keep up with my latest projects and get an inside glimpse of the progress on random pieces.

https://www.facebook.com/BroadfieldCustoms

As always, thank you for everyones support on Zilvia!

future
10-04-2013, 09:30 PM
Good luck on your sponsorship findings. Maybe you can build your car too lol

om3ga
10-05-2013, 01:14 AM
Very awesome! Can't wait to see what car is used and how it comes out! I am sure it will be amazing as is everything you do!

va240dude
10-05-2013, 08:25 AM
Wow, thanks for giving back to the community Toby. I know someone will benefit greatly from the hands of Toby Broadfield being involved in their build!

genericforumname
10-06-2013, 11:19 PM
I have a couple of thoughts for something for my WRX, one of which could almost be a regular production piece. the other is probably going to be very difficult to make off site. should I ask official questions here or on the facebook page?

Broadfield
10-06-2013, 11:22 PM
I have a couple of thoughts for something for my WRX, one of which could almost be a regular production piece. the other is probably going to be very difficult to make off site. should I ask official questions here or on the facebook page?

You can email me at: [email protected]

I look forward to seeing what ideas you may have... I have owned both a WRX and an STi in the past.

venom2034
10-07-2013, 11:17 AM
I've had an idea for sometime that I wanted to share with you. I'll email you pics for your thoughts.

Broadfield
10-07-2013, 11:42 AM
I've had an idea for sometime that I wanted to share with you. I'll email you pics for your thoughts.

Cool, I'll await the pics.

venom2034
10-07-2013, 11:45 AM
the email didn't go through, maybe the pics were too big. I messaged you.

Imarvin240
10-08-2013, 04:14 PM
when do you plan to make a decision on all the proposals? Basically, when should we know if we did or didn't make the cut?

Broadfield
10-08-2013, 05:51 PM
when do you plan to make a decision on all the proposals? Basically, when should we know if we did or didn't make the cut?

I'm not really sure... I have to give it some time to see what all comes through. So far it's a lot of mostly stock S13's that just aren't going to work out for me. I need high profile builds, high profile cars etc... for S13/14's anyway. If it was something besides an S13/14 then I would be more lenient.

So did you send me a request or something? I don't see a request from you. I surely wouldn't of missed it knowing the quality of your build.

240Cali
10-08-2013, 06:04 PM
you can sponsor my s14 ! haha I'd love to share your quality work around socal !

Imarvin240
10-08-2013, 07:59 PM
I'm not really sure... I have to give it some time to see what all comes through. So far it's a lot of mostly stock S13's that just aren't going to work out for me. I need high profile builds, high profile cars etc... for S13/14's anyway. If it was something besides an S13/14 then I would be more lenient.

So did you send me a request or something? I don't see a request from you. I surely wouldn't of missed it knowing the quality of your build.

I had sent one, on your website. If it didn't go through or you would like me to send another, please let me know. Thanks, Toby.

Broadfield
10-08-2013, 09:03 PM
I had sent one, on your website. If it didn't go through or you would like me to send another, please let me know. Thanks, Toby.

Yes, please send it again... I don't see that I ever received anything from you!?!

Drift_FX
10-08-2013, 09:13 PM
i sent an email for my pretty awesome s13, but it sounds like ill end up making something for my car before you make a decision... oh well, good luck to those who want a clean guage setup!

Broadfield
10-08-2013, 09:51 PM
i sent an email for my pretty awesome s13, but it sounds like ill end up making something for my car before you make a decision... oh well, good luck to those who want a clean guage setup!

Did I reply to you? I'm not so sure I'm getting all of my emails now. You guys can also send a copy to [email protected] in addition to the [email protected]

Drift_FX
10-08-2013, 11:12 PM
Did I reply to you? I'm not so sure I'm getting all of my emails now. You guys can also send a copy to [email protected] in addition to the [email protected]

no i didnt, i sent my email to you through your contact on the website...... so you may not be getting emails from there...

Imarvin240
10-09-2013, 01:17 AM
no i didnt, i sent my email to you through your contact on the website...... so you may not be getting emails from there...

I had done it through the website as well. I just sent it from my gmail to [email protected], so hopefully that one worked.

Broadfield
10-09-2013, 08:10 AM

I had done it through the website as well. I just sent it from my gmail to [email protected], so hopefully that one worked.

Ok, just wanted to let you know I received both of your emails last night and quickly read them. I will reply to both of them tonight, but just wanted to let you know it's a go for both of you on a cluster. We can discuss any other work you may need done once I reply back to you. Drift_FX I'll be sure to do yours first since you have a pretty tight timeframe.

FusionR240sx
10-11-2013, 05:27 PM
e-mail sent. also i'm "local"

JonathanPrem
10-22-2013, 07:18 PM
Email sent from ontario canada :)

cchondro
10-22-2013, 11:03 PM
Email sent!

driftminds13
10-23-2013, 12:37 AM
Ugh, I would love one for my car... I sent an email to [email protected] but I think inbox was full, so I resent to [email protected]

Im sure you have some fresh ass cars already on your list, but I thought I would try anyway. I'm still building her with sometime left in the build. So hopefully my car is clean enough for your taste. I have the Silfront Vh Coupe.

Broadfield
10-23-2013, 07:06 AM
Email sent from ontario canada :)

Email sent!

Ugh, I would love one for my car... I sent an email to [email protected] but I think inbox was full, so I resent to [email protected]

Im sure you have some fresh ass cars already on your list, but I thought I would try anyway. I'm still building her with sometime left in the build. So hopefully my car is clean enough for your taste. I have the Silfront Vh Coupe.

I'm done taking requests for S13/14's, but I will go over your proposals just in case something triggers my fancy.:)

I have had a couple people now say that the email was kicked back through my website... but I sent myself one and it worked fine. So who knows on that one!?!