Year: 1976
Make: Datsun
Model: 280z
Price: $$3200
Mileage:xxxx
Color: Pum Purple
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (US State/Canada/Int): IN

Hey guys, Let me first start by saying PLEASE READ MY WHOLE AD BEFORE CALLING OR TEXTING ME> I AM GOING TO TRY AND INCLUDE ALL ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS IN AD > THANKS

Ok so lets begin. First and foremost this car is my baby and I am having a hard time typing this post but gotta do what I have to do. Here as you can see is a 1976 280z with some sweet mods. Lets start with the Pros:

Purple
Black painted engine bay
Custom made K-sport coilovers ( 8k/10k )
Stitched welded seams in engine bay (strut towers, frame rails)
Rear brake conversion( Drum to Disc) stock e-brake setup can be hooked back up on calibers. removed stock handbrake because I was going to install a hydro e brake
Custom diamond racing rims ( 16x10 -25 offset )
Updated fusible links to a box fuse setup
Rebuild head
New timing components ( chain, gears etc)
New water pump
New front cover gaskets
New valves with 3 angle valve job
Arp head studs
Nismo .6 head gasket
Went through engine harness and dash harness and retaped and put new wire where needed( heat shinked etc)
New oil and spark plugs
New brake pads
N42 intake manifold
Turbo stock fuel rail
Corvette seats
Aftermarket steering wheel
Started relocated battery to hatch
Clean title
Minimal rust
New alternator
Rad support and wheel welds no rust ( cant say that for most z's)
Turbo fuel pump ( from 280zx)

Now all this parts are new and new ran on the road as of yet. The car has been garage kept since I've had it. This car is a great starter for someone looking to finish it and have a stanced out sexy z. It doesn't run right now ( has spark not getting fuel). Motor has run before. I drove it home when I brought it. A little history on the car is the previous owner was having issues with the car charging the battery's so he hooked up too battery's to start the car and try and fix the charging problem. In a nut shell he didn't know what he was doing. So this car has come a long way since then. Now lets get on to the Cons:

Has minimal rust ( floors where replaced a long time ago it looks like but it as probably with cheap metal because it rusted again. Not completely rusted through but just rusty. It better condition than any other z you will find that hasn't been restored trust me I looked. Paint is chipping in some places ( remember this car isn't restored as of yet) ).
Not running ( not getting fuel, fuel pump not kicking on. relay issue is my diagnose on it) planned on just getting stand alone and making my complete body, engine, chassis harness)
Drivers side window not installed.
AND THATS IT

Which brings me to the reason I am selling my baby. Only reason this is posted is because at the moment its on a backburner because I am focused on building my drift car for next yr.'s season. With that being said I would like to say that I will not be accepting trades ( project cars, running cars, ) unless its just a refusable deal. I need the money on this for my build. If it doesn't sell then it doesn't and if it does its still a sad day lol. I would how ever consider a diesel truck just because I need a tow rig to pull around my drift car. NO I WILL NOT AD CASH ON TOP. If you want cash on top of a trade please don't offer the trade sell you car then come buy mines. Thank you

Again price is not firm. I can work with you( if you think price is too much just throw me a # but realize all my mods are brand new and not a single mile on them yet) Lets see you get the parts I have cheaper lol. In no rush to sell For any more questions please contact this # 845-699-6251 my name is Karim. Thanks for reading my ad/ skimming over it because that's what everyone does lol.

2jdm4you
10-03-2013, 09:13 AM
I don't know if I'm just out of it today, but out of all of that I don't see a price..

ksuberk54
10-03-2013, 09:32 AM
There is literally no price listed lol

Corbic
10-03-2013, 09:58 PM
Wall of text

what is price

leanr ar gramar refusable trade yo1!

xcom90
10-04-2013, 06:23 AM
sorry guys i forgot the most important part. 3200 obo

exitspeed
10-04-2013, 12:00 PM
Does it run?

Corbic
10-04-2013, 12:57 PM
Does it run?

He said no.
It's rusty, has fucked up wiring, does not run. Has crappy paint, steel wheels, no orginal pays and is $3, 800.

Hurry before you miss out.

mal_tiempo
10-04-2013, 04:22 PM
^Who cares about original parts, it's a 76! If it was a series one, that might be a deal breaker, but not here.

$3,800 may be a bit of a stretch, but I paid $2,200 for my '73 and it's way more of a rust bucket than this one seems to be.

GLWS man!

nicbrotha
10-04-2013, 09:40 PM
great price , if I was closer I'd buy it. Miss my 240z

xcom90
10-05-2013, 12:27 PM
Um corbic you should maybe read! My post says $3200 and its still obo. My car isnt a rust bucket for everyones info. Good luck finding a restored z for a low price and this( not sayign that this is restored). I have papers showing that this car was even rust treated! So no its not rust free But it isnt a rust bucket. Thanks mal_tiempo and nicbrotha!