PDA

View Full Version : VA Dc/md/va //turbo'd nissan 350z // built engine // only 25,000 original miles

infamous44
09-27-2013, 01:35 PM
MAKE- NISSAN
MODEL- 350z
YEAR- 2003
MILES- 25,XXX
COLOR- Le MANS SUNSET ORANGE

PRICE-$17,500

CLEAN AND CLEAR TITLE IN HAND. IF THE CAR DOESNT SELL IN 2 WEEKS ILL KEEP IT. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

For Sale is this beautiful 2003 Nissan 350z that only has 25,XXX original miles !!!! This car is absolutely fantastic, it is my 3rd boosted 350z and has a ton of money invested in it over $30,000 in parts and labor. I bought this car from a good friend of mine as a project and to help him out as he needed a awd car to go away to school. I recently got married and found out recently that we are having a baby boy so this needs to be either put on the back burner and wait till next year to finish or it needs to be sold in the next couple weeks. So thats why I'm posting it to give you the opportunity to own this monster. This car has a ton of aftermarket engine and suspension parts. The car is currently tuned on a very low and super conservative 6.5 psi and makes 395whp. The car is good for 550+ on pump and 650+ on race gas with this turbo and supporting mods. The car still gets 25-30mpg highway and drives like stock, just way better in every performance department.

ENGINE:

-Built long-block with right around 500 miles. Balanced and Blueprinted with aftermarket pistons, rods, ported cylinder heads, cams, springs/retainers. The work was done by JDS Motoring in NJ and I have the receipt.
-Customized Turbonetics turbo kit with 2 Turbonetics external wastegates with atmospheric dumps, Spearco intercooler, kinetix intake manifold, alphawerks headers, full 3" HKS single exit exhaust.
-TurboXS UTEC with Map switch and wideband 02 tuner (mounted under center console)
-TurboXS dual stage Electronic Boost Controller
-New transmission (original had common 3rd gear grind) with heavy duty clutch, flywheel and b&m short shifter. Slave cylinder was replaced as well. (The new trans and clutch both only have about 500 miles on them, done at the same time the block was built "work done by JDS Motoring"
-Full fuel return system with g3 motorsports rails, aftermarket high flow pump, new lines, rc650cc injectors with plug and play harnesses, aeromotive fuel pressure regulator with gauge
-oil catch can
-torque dampener
-Rare JDM cam cover guard
-aftermarket Coolant Overflow can
+ much more!

SUSPENSION:

-Eibach Prokit
-GT SPEC/JIC Magic Bracing all around car (rear and front)
-Aftermarket rear arms (trailing and camber)
-Aftermarket Front adjustable upper a-arms
-drilled rotors,hawk pads

EXTERIOR:

-OEM HID headlights/6k bulbs on oem ballasts
-Greddy Side skirts
-Tucked rear bumper
-VIS Carbon Fiber Hatch with OEM Glass
-Kaminari Carbon Hood with Center Vent

INTERIOR:

-5 AEM gauges (boost, afr, fuel pressure, water temp and oil temp) (3 pillar pod + center above radio)
-Nismo shift knob
-Rockford Fosgate speakers
-Cruise Control switches added

THE GOOD:

-VERY LOW ORIGINAL MILEAGE.

-NO ERROR LIGHTS ON THE DASH.

-Body is STRAIGHT, no dents, paint shows very well

-Drives straight as an arrow, very comfortable at any speed

-NO leaks, NO smoke, runs fantastic. Full tuneup when engine was swapped, new oil pump, oil change, coolant change, trans fluid changed (all within last 500 miles)

-Can be set up very easily for drifting or autox with all of the suspension that is easily adjustable

THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:

-Tune is required to make more power than currently has, but the car is really quick as it sits. This is up to the next owner. If i keep I'm going to run Uprev.

-Drivers side window motor does not always work (common 350z issue, fixed by replacing motor brushes for 3$)

-No spare tire or jack

-Passenger side of the car has a Lambo door hinge installed. The Actuator failed on the drivers side and it was removed. I left it on because new owner may want them and these are expensive. This style opens outward and then upward so the door still works as normal. Can be converter back easily to stock hinges for about $50 and an hr labor. Bolt on item.

PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR MORE PICS AND INFO @ 301-418-5461
-IF I CANT PICK UP,ILL GET BACK TO YOU ASAP.