PDA

View Full Version : Sr20det Smog ticket!! HELP :(

240Cali
09-15-2013, 01:34 PM
So I have read a lot about this but a lot of the stuff i found is from a good 3-4 years back... simple, I got pulled over in La habra cop asked if i had an sr he poped my hood took sum pictures and told me to call the number in the back of the ticket to set up an appointment to have a reF test my car to see if it would pass smog.. now im down to pay ANYTHING i need to pay without having to swap to a KA .. Ive heard its as easy as just calling and paying? so do I not have to go to the ref if i pay? would a lawyer help me at all? This happened last night and I'm freaking out this S14 is my DD ANYYY help or info would be greatly appreciated.. thank you

Corbic
09-15-2013, 02:08 PM
So I have read a lot about this but a lot of the stuff i found is from a good 3-4 years back... simple, I got pulled over in La habra cop asked if i had an sr he poped my hood took sum pictures and told me to call the number in the back of the ticket to set up an appointment to have a reF test my car to see if it would pass smog.. now im down to pay ANYTHING i need to pay without having to swap to a KA .. Ive heard its as easy as just calling and paying? so do I not have to go to the ref if i pay? would a lawyer help me at all? This happened last night and I'm freaking out this S14 is my DD ANYYY help or info would be greatly appreciated.. thank you

Fucking move.

I can't even imagine a cop wanting to EVER have me pop my hood. What a fucking waste of time and resources.

Young Sileighty Kev
09-15-2013, 02:17 PM
A cop literally asked if you had an sr? thats crazy
Anyways this guy seemed to had just paid the fine and thats it...
http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-states/526925-state-referee.html

word sux
09-15-2013, 02:44 PM
must suck living in cali...

I am from ny and a cop once asked me if I had an sr (I did) then he complimented me on it

240Cali
09-15-2013, 02:53 PM
A cop literally asked if you had an sr? thats crazy
Anyways this guy seemed to had just paid the fine and thats it...
http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-states/526925-state-referee.html

this answered me perfect!!!!!!!! thanks man :) should be a $600 bill ill wait in the mail pay n go on with my day praying it doesnt happen again:wiggle:

Bambi
09-15-2013, 02:59 PM

I am from ny and a cop once asked me if I had an sr (I did) then he complimented me on it

Fuck I hate you.

/livesinCali

Felipe
09-15-2013, 03:08 PM

Thats my bro inlaw lol LVPD now, he used to have a hatch with sr

S14DB
09-15-2013, 07:57 PM
this answered me perfect!!!!!!!! thanks man :) should be a $600 bill ill wait in the mail pay n go on with my day praying it doesnt happen again:wiggle:

And done... :lockd: