PDA

View Full Version : Deal for the weekend! Orbit High Performance Oil Pump SR20

MazworxUSA
09-06-2013, 01:54 PM
http://www.mazworx.com/pics/Mazworx_purple_logo.jpg
Orbit Oil Pump/Front Cover S13/S14/S15 SR20DET
http://www.mazworx.com/pics/orbit_sr20.jpg

Orbit oil pumps are designed with high output and volume capabilities required for high RPM performance engines. The gerotors are precision machined from steel-copper alloy (FC0205) an exceptionally durable metal that assures dependability and durability.

Available click on the link below!

Orbit High Performance Oil Pump S13/S14 SR20DET - DEAL OF THE DAY! - Mazworx (http://www.mazworx.com/product/deal-of-the-day/orbit-high-performance-oil-pump-s13s14-sr20det)

Gar9854
09-06-2013, 04:29 PM
How do these compare against the gti-r oil pumps?

LoFoSho
09-06-2013, 07:26 PM
Finally a high pressure/ high flow pump that you don't have to piece together!

Awesome!

Just placed my order.

90pearlz
09-07-2013, 12:19 AM
I am interested in this although i already purchased a brand new oem pump. I am willing to sell it cheap tho just so i can buy this one. I am curious though as i cant find much information or reviews on these pumps. I am wondering if Mazworx utilizes these on their engine builds? Does anybody have any experience with this pump? I'm just looking for information because i fear another deadly oiling issue. Very interesting but I am surprised i cannot find much info regarding this Orbit pump on the SR. Post any info thanks

1slicktwo4oh
09-07-2013, 11:40 AM
Those aren't high flow oil pumps.....they are just like oem. The high flow pumps are only available for some honda and subaru motors. They are just a cheaper alternative to the oem nissan pumps.I just stick w/ oem when i can..Orbit is a division of ACL bearings..
Check the link
Orbit Oil Pumps | High Performance and Passenger Car Applications (http://www.orbitoilpumps.com/oil-pump-applications.html)

90pearlz
09-07-2013, 09:03 PM
^Well then that contradicts this vendor thread. I'd just like some clarification. This is very misleading. Although it is a good alternative to an oem priced pump.

LoFoSho
09-10-2013, 04:13 PM
Considering this pump just showed up at my door I'd like some clarification as well. When I ordered it there were TWO options. One for a STANDARD oem style replacement and then another for the HIGH OUTPUT alternative which was priced differently at the time(the high output pump was actually $10 less than the oem style). Now that I just went back onto the website they have eliminated the two options and there is only a "oem" replacement by Orbit (now priced at $179 which is only $10 more than I paid). So the "deal of the day" is $10? Really??

What's going on? If this isn't a high output pump compared to stock I want a refund. That was the whole reason why I ordered this. I should have taken a screen shot on my phone, but I didn't think Mazworx of all companies would have pulled any funny business. The wording in this thread is VERY misleading if these pumps do not flow better than stock units. Although they are a cheaper alternative to stock(which is great), I didn't need this. I wanted it because it says this is a high "output" pump.

Can we please get some feedback here? It's passed their business hours or I would call now.

MazworxUSA
09-11-2013, 06:26 AM
Hi,
We apologize to you if you feel that you are confused. First off, the context is taken directly off Orbit's website as the link below will show.

Orbit Oil Pumps | High Performance and Passenger Car Applications (http://orbitoilpumps.com/)

There was nothing on the "Deal of the Day" item purchase screen, that had 2 "options" for standard and high output.

There is no strict definition on how much of a discount a "Deal of the day" item will be. The item normally on the website and the "Deal of the day" Orbit oil pump indeed is 10.00 difference, but both the same oil pump.

If you feel that you do not wish to keep the product, please contact our sales department and they will be MORE than happy to refund you your money if you are not satisfied with the product.

Again, all the context that is normally posted is not made up by the staff of Mazworx, and is usually taken directly from the manufactuers website context.

Considering this pump just showed up at my door I'd like some clarification as well. When I ordered it there were TWO options. One for a STANDARD oem style replacement and then another for the HIGH OUTPUT alternative which was priced differently at the time(the high output pump was actually $10 less than the oem style). Now that I just went back onto the website they have eliminated the two options and there is only a "oem" replacement by Orbit (now priced at $179 which is only $10 more than I paid). So the "deal of the day" is $10? Really??

What's going on? If this isn't a high output pump compared to stock I want a refund. That was the whole reason why I ordered this. I should have taken a screen shot on my phone, but I didn't think Mazworx of all companies would have pulled any funny business. The wording in this thread is VERY misleading if these pumps do not flow better than stock units. Although they are a cheaper alternative to stock(which is great), I didn't need this. I wanted it because it says this is a high "output" pump.

Can we please get some feedback here? It's passed their business hours or I would call now.

LoFoSho
09-18-2013, 10:06 AM
Well that was miss leading... There should be nothing that states it performs in any way other than a stock pump does, if it doesn't in fact flow more or perform better. That's all I'm saying. I've decided to keep it anyways, so we'll see how it goes. I won't mind the added security of having a new pump on a freshly rebuilt motor.

You guys should have a high flow pump alternative anyways since you're the go to guys for SR20's. Just a thought... I'd be interested even if one is made at a later date.