PDA

View Full Version : project silvia bad business

mjjstang
05-14-2004, 09:00 PM
hey, I just wanted to let you guys know that project silvia is bad news. ive ordered a few things from them and they always forget to include something like gaskets or bolts and then I called them about one of the things i ordered, they said I have an extra set which i will send, they never sent it, and now they wont answer emails. does anybody know how I may contact them. thanks.

95Blue240sx
05-15-2004, 02:14 AM
should of posted this in the chat...it is 240 related.

mjjstang
05-15-2004, 08:58 AM
oops my bad

old_s13
05-15-2004, 12:29 PM
who are you dealing with, maybe you should rant about that particular person.. unless of course, you feel that way about the entire business.

-mike

Jeff240sx
05-15-2004, 12:36 PM
Most things don't include gaskets. I also think you're an asshat for calling out a company on a public forum without trying (or saying what you tried) to get in contact with them repeatedly. Call them. Whenever I have called, even for stupid questions on parts, I always have talked to Alex.
I've never had a problem with PS, ever.
http://www.projectnissan.com/ProductCart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=103&idproduct=591
Does not say "gaskets included".
http://www.projectnissan.com/ProductCart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=4&idproduct=590
Does say "gaskets included". I now have one gripe about PS. "All hardware and gaskets is included" is improper english. I'll get over it soon enough.
-Jeff

brianglawson
05-15-2004, 03:38 PM
i ordered my brake lines from them.... a little high priced but the lines were excellent, and the sevice was an A+, they packed them well, and even sent me a sticker....worth the extra cash for the good service... i would like to know what item it was that you had bad service with?

nightwalker
05-15-2004, 05:47 PM
I've bought from them before too. Service is ok. Product sucks. (RUCA)

Steeles
05-15-2004, 11:35 PM
I ordered my entire front clip downpipe injectors engine and torque damer and of other stuff from them Ive always dealt directly with Robert and not ONCE have I had any kind of problem with them. everything Roberts told me has been spot on. he told me my engine would be at there shop in two weeks, I sent a deposit for it and the engine was on its way to me before that check cleared. I ordered my 850cc injectors he said their shipment would be in on monday or tues and he'd getthem out to me. wed they were on my desk. I dunno who you are/were dealing with but call and talk to robert. in the three years I have been buying stuff for this car Projectnissan has been top notch for anything I've needed.

mk20116
05-16-2004, 12:11 AM
mjstang probably dealt with the wrong guy there, should've taken names or at least request their names from their emails.

you should request for contact information from other members who may or may not work for them. they probably have the information you need instead of posting about your experience and requesting info.

simple post would've been

"i ordered parts from projectnissan, and need to contact them for more information" simple right?

Bbandit
05-16-2004, 01:41 AM
really? i bought project silvia downpipe a while ago... they gave me the gaskets + bolts
IMO, they're great! they shipped my downpipe the same day I ordered it through phone..

mjjstang
05-17-2004, 05:24 PM
yah it must have been the wrong guy, I just talked to a cool guy there. he told me that hes got a dumbass in shipping who messes everything up. so hes shipping them out today, hopefully they come in so i can get this bastard car working

Jeff240sx
05-17-2004, 09:21 PM
Good news.. glad to hear things are patched up between you and PS.
-Jeff

projectsilvia
05-18-2004, 02:15 PM
lol our shipping dept is badass i think, but unfortunately, they are human... i yelled at them for you... if you have any more q, just feel free to talk to me directly.

robert

FRpilot
05-18-2004, 06:22 PM
id give them a D on their service. dont feel like telling a story. but its not the best.. i have also heard them say they would send some stuff but never get them..

Salty_X
05-18-2004, 10:16 PM
I now have one gripe about PS. "All hardware and gaskets is included" is improper english. I'll get over it soon enough.
-Jeff
Actually, that is proper english. Unless you mean that it's improper because it lacks a period at the end, then you'd be right.

I'd hate to see what you have to say about Jspec's site...

Bliss
05-18-2004, 10:22 PM

lol...that site cracks me up.

Jeff240sx
05-19-2004, 12:40 PM
Actually, that is proper english. Unless you mean that it's improper because it lacks a period at the end, then you'd be right.

Engrish! That and I hate them, as whoever it is from there that posts on FA is an asshat.
-Jeff

projectsilvia
05-19-2004, 01:12 PM
humm, hate is such a harsh word... I post on FreshAlloy occasionally, at least under the name projectsilvia... dunno what I could of said to encourage hate... if I made an offensive comment towards you, I do apologize. as for our grammar errors on our website, I will do what I can to get that corrected since I do not do the website, much harder for me to get it done instantly. =)

nocomedown
05-20-2004, 06:01 PM
humm, hate is such a harsh word... I post on FreshAlloy occasionally, at least under the name projectsilvia... dunno what I could of said to encourage hate... if I made an offensive comment towards you, I do apologize. as for our grammar errors on our website, I will do what I can to get that corrected since I do not do the website, much harder for me to get it done instantly. =)
i think he was referring to jspec. no worries.
also, do you guys do installs of stuff like exhausts? im in plano and thinking about getting an exhaust from you guys and dont have the knowledge or tools to install it myself.

West
05-20-2004, 06:05 PM
Im sure you got this resolved but Id like to add that Robert & Project Silvia are badass, I have delt with them many times. No compaints from me or anyone else I know that dealt with them.

Jeff240sx
05-20-2004, 07:06 PM
Yea, PS is good in my books (see first 2 posts in this thread). I've bought a few parts from them, and talked on the phone to their techs. Really great experience. On the other hand, I hope an earthquake erupts underneath JSpec's shop and swallows it whole, the day after their insurance runs out. While fully staffed.
-Jeff

projectsilvia
05-21-2004, 08:40 AM
i think he was referring to jspec. no worries.
also, do you guys do installs of stuff like exhausts? im in plano and thinking about getting an exhaust from you guys and dont have the knowledge or tools to install it myself.

unfortunately we do not do installations, only parts sales... but maybe next year, when we move into our new building =)

projectsilvia
05-21-2004, 08:41 AM
thank you... thank you mark, and jeff.

Steeles
05-21-2004, 09:52 AM
hey Robert im still coming out that way in July. the weekend of the 17th. I want a tour! hehe i'll have to kidnap my buddies 350 and come out there.

projectsilvia
05-21-2004, 10:31 AM
i will give you a tour of the 240sx-mart when you get here.. =)

projectsilvia
05-21-2004, 10:32 AM
when i take my walk in customers for a tour, they can never seem to leave here without alot of things... i should have a shopping cart available for customers

Steeles
05-21-2004, 12:45 PM
hahhaaha chit now Im scared to go lol. ahh well I'll be broke after this last round of crap I'm throwing at it hahaha

mjjstang
05-21-2004, 07:50 PM
well the ups guy came today, one gripe I have with you guys now is why must I sign for a gasket set. J/K I dont care. Ill just sign the back of the thing that UPS left on my front door and they should be back tomarrow.