PDA

View Full Version : GP sports exhaust

supers0nic
05-14-2004, 12:11 PM
Don't know whether to get the spec d (semi-stainless) or the spec d II. I know the spec d sounds reeeealy low and thats what i want, only problem is some of the piping isn't stainless worried about rust factor. spec II more pricey and full stainless, dyou think or know if it'll sound as good as the spec d, is it gonna be louder?? :mepoke:

AutoRnD
05-14-2004, 07:12 PM
hey, how is it going. i used to live in nj, near east brunswick on rt 18... and i know how nj/ny winters are.. and i owned a 5zigen rocket.. i've had the exhaust for 3 yrs.. and its not stainless... and for now.. you don't have to worry about that, i'd be more worried about the potholes that you get after the snow storms... but anyways... if you need gp sports.. i have a spec d exhaust in stock, so you shouldn't really need to worry about it too much..

HaLo
05-14-2004, 07:58 PM
Don't know whether to get the spec d (semi-stainless) or the spec d II. I know the spec d sounds reeeealy low and thats what i want, only problem is some of the piping isn't stainless worried about rust factor. spec II more pricey and full stainless, dyou think or know if it'll sound as good as the spec d, is it gonna be louder?? :mepoke:

if spec II is the dual tip design, I have a Bee*R Type III exhaust that is exactly the same design for sale. I am looking for 500$ shipped to continental us. has only 7.5 k miles use.

supers0nic
05-15-2004, 12:18 PM
hey, how is it going. i used to live in nj, near east brunswick on rt 18... and i know how nj/ny winters are.. and i owned a 5zigen rocket.. i've had the exhaust for 3 yrs.. and its not stainless... and for now.. you don't have to worry about that, i'd be more worried about the potholes that you get after the snow storms... but anyways... if you need gp sports.. i have a spec d exhaust in stock, so you shouldn't really need to worry about it too much..

hey josh, i remember you from dow's, probably dont know me but i think you know my cousin james with the sentra gti-r, but yeah how much you you looking to sell the spec d for?

Doriftomodachi
05-16-2004, 12:54 AM

I have a GP SPorts Spec R (looks like apex n1 duals) for sale for $300 plus shipping

supers0nic
05-16-2004, 02:10 AM
I have a GP SPorts Spec R (looks like apex n1 duals) for sale for $300 plus shipping

looking for a single :wiggle: thanks though but yeah if someone knows where i can get a good deal hook it up! <:naughtyd:>

AutoRnD
05-17-2004, 11:07 AM
the gp is 300+ shipping for the spec d

180fan
05-17-2004, 04:03 PM
The spec II has less bends than the spec d so might be a little louder but if it's a GP probably sounds damn awesome and if it's too loud for your tastes, then you could toss in the silencer

supers0nic
05-19-2004, 12:15 AM
The spec II has less bends than the spec d so might be a little louder but if it's a GP probably sounds damn awesome and if it's too loud for your tastes, then you could toss in the silencer

good idea :rawk: