PDA

View Full Version : WTB: V8 swap parts into S13, steering wheels, LS1 parts

SupaDoopa
09-01-2013, 07:12 PM
I just got a LS1 that I'm swapping into my coupe. I am looking to see if anyone has any V8 mount kits, drive shafts, all that non sense so I can save some money on the swap. I am NOT looking for janky home made items that looks like you made them out of tin foil and JB weld. I am looking for quality stuff.

Also, I'm looking for LS1 [out of a 2001 WS6] upgradable parts i.e. better head components, cam, rockers, push rods, Turn One or KRC DRIFT power steering units, dual roller timing chains, etc. I do NOT want OEM stuff as I already have it. Head stuff must work with the 241 heads I have now. Also note, I am not building this for boost as of yet so I am not looking for those types of parts.

Lastly, I'm looking to upgrade steering wheels. My PERSONAL has seen a lot of wear and tear in the years I've owned it so I'm looking for something nicer with some dish. Something like KEY!S, Vertex, NARDI, etc. Must not be all torn up and look like you used to cuddle with it as a kid.

I have cash in hand and/or trades. I will not waste your time if you don't waste mine. My PayPal is linked to my credit card but that doesn't mean I'm paying top dollar for your parts. If I wanted to, I'd buy them new.

PM me if you have something but please also post here so the thread is bumped which helps me get in contact with some more people to get the parts I need that you may not have.

Appreciate it. Have a safe Labor Day weekend and stay safe.

jordaninnovations
09-03-2013, 03:16 PM
If interested in new, we carry Fueled Racing swap kits

Johnny_K
09-03-2013, 06:55 PM
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/531408-fueled-racing-mount-kit-ls1-s13.html

formsim
09-04-2013, 12:06 AM
Purchased a fueled racing kit myself... So far everything has bolted right up no problems.

Can't suggest a harness solution as i'm still waiting for mine 4 months after order without word of its status.